picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Brand Talk

toryflynn user profile picture

toryflynn

Dry/Resilient

dot140 Views

How would you approach a brand you want to work with?

So I was wondering if anyone has approached a brand to let the know you live there products and ask them if there anyway you could work together or if they send out PR packages? Would you ask them or have you asked a brand in the past?
upvote

comment

12 Comments

AliKat29 user profile picture

AliKat29

Dry/Resilient

Yes, I did this with ANUA and Some By MI and now I'm an ambassador for both and get sent multiple products each month to test and review....I can send you a template privately but I'd prefer not to post it! :)
upvote

comment

tammyt user profile picture
super picky user badge

tammyt

Dry/Sensitive

Iā€™d really appreciate it. Let me know what you need and I greatly appreciate all of your help, support and kindness. šŸ’›
upvote

comment

Trereviewsforu user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Trereviewsforu

Dry/Sensitive

In my experience, the brand will reach out if there's an interest otherwise I don't see a problem with reaching out to them. The worse they can say is No. Many brands on Instagram provides a link for collaboration, so I would be on the lookout for those as well. Good Luck šŸ€šŸ€
upvote

comment

tammyt user profile picture
super picky user badge

tammyt

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you!
upvote

comment

PattiL user profile picture
super picky user badge

PattiL

Oily/Resilient

I reach out to brands on IG all of the time to collab. I have received pr boxes from many companies. Just reach out to companies you are interested in, all they can do is say no!
upvote

comment

mirmi user profile picture

mirmi

Dry/Sensitive

Im shy but i do wonder though how the non influencers get their hands on PR packages too
upvote

comment

Mana0270Influencer user profile picture
super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

I'm a little reserved myself and that's my problem as well. I don't reach out to brands asking about a product collaboration but I've gotten to the point where I'm going to start. I see all of the free products others receive for review and that could be us too if we just ask!! Let's both start!!! Best of luck to you šŸ’Ÿ
upvote

comment

soprrom user profile picture
picky squad user badge

soprrom

Oily/Sensitive

I'm searching on IG
upvote

comment

AliKat29 user profile picture

AliKat29

Dry/Resilient

That's where I have found most of the brands I work with...try reaching out to some of them!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x DR. G | R.E.D Blemish Clear Soothing Cream event

Picky x DR. G | R.E.D Blemish Clear Soothing Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!