Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

uminekostyle user profile picture
picky squad user badge

uminekostyle

Dry/Sensitive

dot165 Views

Are sunscreen sticks worth the hype?

I always use spf under my makeup and have never used a sunscreen stick before… are they actually that good? I feel like you couldn’t reapply during the day as it would take your makeup off, then it would go all over the stick and make it dirty… right? Would love to find an spf product that I can reapply throughout the day without ruining my makeup😖
upvote

comment

30 Comments

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

They’re definitely convenient to carry since they’re mostly solid. I have seen some people with makeup, swiping the stick on. Some do come off Usually they’re gonna freshen up their makeup afterwards already. Other methods to reapply sunscreen with makeup include powder and sprays. One way is to use a sponge and apply your liquid sunscreen on top of makeup by dabbing on. This is one of the common one I see people do that allows you really see how much sunscreen you able to apply without moving the makeup too much.
upvote

comment

robinhop user profile picture
super picky user badge

robinhop

Dry/Sensitive

I totes agree!
upvote

comment

LovelySkinCare user profile picture
picky squad user badge

LovelySkinCare

Oily/Sensitive

I don’t use sticks instead of a cream sunscreen, bur they are super convenient for reapplying and usually don’t ruin makeup. And also they a good for the back of hands.
upvote

comment

robinhop user profile picture
super picky user badge

robinhop

Dry/Sensitive

To me it all depends. I’ve used both liquid & stick and both haved moved around my makeup to some point. I do like a sun stick for the convenience, fits easily in my bag, smaller than tubes, and I don’t have to use my fingers or sponge if I don’t want. I’ve found certain sticks glide more effortlessly than others, the formula being softer and more sheer.
upvote

comment

itsjackiem user profile picture

itsjackiem

Oily/Sensitive

For me I actually like using the beauty of Joseon sunscreen stick because it doesn’t clog my pores and it’s mattifying so it’s great for oily skin! I use it daily
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback! event

Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback!

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 20th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!