Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Practiceforskin user profile picture
super picky user badge

Practiceforskin

Dry/Resilient

dot106 Views

I love my water flosser!

I know picky doesn’t really have a section for dental health. But I think pickies are also the type to care for their all around aesthetics. Getting a water flosser has made me the most consistent I’ve ever been with flossing and has in turn helped minimize some long term plaque build up. Like I’ve literally had it for years and haven’t been able to afford a professional cleaning. I’ve also experienced less random pains and better gum health
upvote

comment

13 Comments

Negin user profile picture

Negin

Dry/Resilient

It’s great that you’re experiencing better gum health . But as a dental health professional we advise against water flossers. They do not remove plaque and give a false sense of cleanliness that just isn’t there according to numerous studies
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Practiceforskin

Dry/Resilient

Thanks for saying this! I didn’t grow up being taught to floss so I’m attempting to build that habit in adulthood and have had little consistency with regular dental floss. I just looked it up and did see that standard floss is better for plaque removal. I think in my case it’s some flossing is better than no flossing. I always follow it up with brushing my teeth and mouthwash as often as possible. Hopefully at some point I’ll be more consistent with regular dental floss
upvote

comment

unboxingfunstuff user profile picture

unboxingfunstuff

Dry/Sensitive

I have one and I feel so clean afterwards it’s amazing!
upvote

comment

B

Boba04

Dry/Sensitive

Good for you as I had a messy experience! 😁 The water flosser was like a hose for me that I could not properly use and control 😭. Splashes everywhere and I haven't touched that device since.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Practiceforskin

Dry/Resilient

I’m so sorry about that, the one I use has variable speed settings and easy access on and off switch. It’s not completely mess free but it’s good enough for me
upvote

comment

Yazi2112 user profile picture

Yazi2112

Oily/Resilient

Thank you and is there a specific product you recommend
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Practiceforskin

Dry/Resilient

I’ve only used one, and honestly I bought it on impulse there could be better options. I think you can just google different options and find one in your price range
upvote

comment

Itstime4glam user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Itstime4glam

Oily/Resilient

I have never tried one but I am so interested. Which one are you using? 😊
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Practiceforskin

Dry/Resilient

I’m not sure as I’m away from the packaging but I’ll check when I get back
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback! event

Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback!

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 20th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!