Small and pretty cream, the main tone is simple white-gray (though simple but not inferior). The brand name is printed in dark gray along the body, the cream tube is very soft so it's easy to squeeze, the lid is not hard, full of information such as ingredients and instructions for use.
- When it arrived, I was a bit surprised because the tube of cream was so tiny.
- Teture: Pure white cream, looks thick, but when applied, it melts into the skin very quickly, at first it will be slightly shiny, after a few seconds, the gloss disappears, leaving the skin surface dry.
- Scent: Personally, I think the product smells quite similar to Cetaphil cream, but the smell of the product is much lighter, of course, when used on the skin, the smell will disappear.
- Ingredients: bio-fermentation from sage vs green tea to increase skin radiance.
- Feel vs effect:
In hot weather like Vietnam, I will mainly prefer gel creams, at first I was a bit afraid to think that it would be uncomfortable. But when I use it, I really like the cream to dry quickly, not as heavy on the face as some other creams, the skin is moist enough so there is not much oil (however, when I first applied it, my skin got a little hot. a little, a few seconds later). My skin belongs to the tip that is very prone to acne, since using it is still very good with no problems. SPF 30 on days when I'm only at home or working in air conditioning, I don't need to use sunscreen, when the sun is hot and I go out on the street, I think I still need to use more kcn for more peace of mind.
- The company said that the sp will convert light into energy to increase skin radiance & contain minerals and antioxidant factors, so long-term use will probably see the effects.
- NOTE: the cream should be applied when the skin is dry, otherwise the cream will be slippery on the surface but not completely absorbed into the skin.
- Comment: the full size is very expensive, look somewhere on the wed it's also $100/50ml more than $55/12ml this price is so painful 😞 I wouldn't have dared to buy it if I didn't ask for it. You should try it too.
- Pros: dry and not secretive, 2in1 convenient for people who don't have much time, benign to all skin types.
- Cons: Expensive, I personally think the smell is a bit disgusting
- Packaging: 8/10 VND
- Quality: 8/10 VND