picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Annie93 user profile picture

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

dot126 Views

How did you get into Skincare

Hi pickies ❤️, share with us how you got introduced to the world of skincare. For me it started with searching the internet for products for acne and then coincidentally stumbling upon James welsh's video and from there he introduced me to this giant world of skincare and I am very thankful for that.
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

I have to be honest I really introduced my self onto skincare because I just wanted to see change in my skin from when I started breaking out from my teen years.🌼 I also love self care and beauty, so that is also some factors that pushed me into skincare more🌼
upvote

comment

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing 💕 really inspiring experience.☺️
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

when I been hit with my puberty naturally my skin will also changed, pimples blackhead and skin texture risen and my genetics just worsen it, then people started to point them out and some will look at me judgely so since then I started taking care of my skin and rn I take care of them not because of other peeps but because it become a part of my life♥️
upvote

comment

24carats user profile picture

24carats

Oily/Resilient

I've been using skincare since I was in junior high school. One day my mom brought me along with her to a derm and she prescribed me to her own line. Since then I always used a derm's prescribed products until one day I stumbled upon Hyram's tiktok video on youtube not too long ago, maybe around january this year. After I watched how skincare products sold without a doctor's prescription work, I was tempted to try some too. Around april this year, I found picky and I think picky is the catalyst of me being a skincare addict 😂👌🏻
upvote

comment

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

oooh..thanks for sharing 💕😊 loved your skincare journey
upvote

comment

NessaCares user profile picture

NessaCares

Oily/Sensitive

James Welsh really was what got me into learning about ingredients and really paying attention to what skin care can do. Ive always been a bit of a product junkie and I would often "window shop" Sephora. Before discovering James' videos I never really knew enough about the ingredients and benefits to purchase anything. Now that Ive discovered KBeauty however... my poor bank account 😭😂
upvote

comment

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

his honest reviews made me watch his videos more. now I am a skincare junkie 😂 my bank account is in the same condition 😂 thanks for sharing 💕💕❤️
upvote

comment

BeautyByPotato user profile picture

BeautyByPotato

Oily/Sensitive

I was in a depressive and suicidal period and then kinda realise that I can start small by treating my body well aka self care. It kinda worked for me. Of course mental issues cannot go away that easily. But great thing is I found a good coping mechanism
upvote

comment

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

great that you found something to channel your inner energy. hope this is working for you.an advice from me would be to mix with someone with similar temperament as yours and express your thoughts. I had a period of depression and frustration anxiety and I got out of it with the help of my friend. so I can understand your situation to a certain extent.please never hesitate to ask for help. you can DM me in my insta I'll always be there for you whenever you need to get something off your chest, even though I can't be physically with you .
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!