picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

newmommaoftwo  user profile picture

newmommaoftwo

Dry/Sensitive

dot208 Views

skincare products..

Hi there. I'm totally new here and I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it.. I was wondering how many products do you guys use in your morning/afternoon & night routines?
upvote

comment

16 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I use 3-4 in the morning and 4-5 in the evening, but it varies as I alternate to avoid using exfoliation and retinol in the same routine. It depends on your skin needs and whether you go for products that combine lots of ingredients in low concentrations or the ones that are more orientated to 1-2 key ingredients in higher concentrations. It also depends on how much time you have and are willing to spare - if you build a very long routine but most of the time can't be bothered to do it all, then it makes sense to do something simpler so you can stick to it
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

i use 2-3 for both morning and night routine (not including cleanser and weekly clay mask)
upvote

comment

P

PickyUmami

Dry/Sensitive

💫 Very good question! 💦 Because I have dry and sensitive skin, I feel like less is more. I generally go for 2 in the morning (moisturizer and sunscreen) and 3 or 4 at night (2 cleansers if I have many layers of sunscreen, toner, moisturizer). 🧴It also depends on your needs and the products you use. There are products that pack a bunch of benefits (moisturizer with SPF, for exemple) and allow you to reduce the number of steps. ⌛Finally, it largely depends on how much time you can and want to spend or your skincare! Hope this helps ❣️
upvote

comment

newmommaoftwo

Dry/Sensitive

thank you. it does!
upvote

comment

shradhasingh user profile picture

shradhasingh

Oily/Resilient

I use 3-4 in morning , in night I keep it simple just cleanser and moisturizer
upvote

comment

lunabellarina user profile picture
super picky user badge

lunabellarina

Oily/Resilient

Morning : 4 1. Cleanser 2. Hydrating Toner 3. Essence/Serum (I tend to skip moisturizer during the day) 4. Sunblock Night : 5 1. Micellar Water 2. Cleanser 3. Exfoliating Toner 4. Essence/Serum ( I skip this step if I'm using sheet mask ) 5. Sheet Mask ( 3 times a week, if I'm not too lazy to apply 😆) 6. Gel Moisturizer Sadly I can't use any eye products since they make my eyes stings
upvote

comment

newmommaoftwo

Dry/Sensitive

that's a lot of products!!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!