picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

farasyahid user profile picture

farasyahid

Oily/Sensitive

dot162 Views

Serum Vs Ampoule

I have been using serum for years but lately I use ampoule. Actually I don’t understand what’s the difference between these two products since their texture is the same😕 Is it okay if we use serum and ampoule at the same time? Are they having different effect to our skin? Btw, I am using Cosrx full fit propolis synergy ampoule
Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

COSRX
Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

star rating

(2190)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

They are actually interchangeable! Their texture consistency could be different at times, but yes, sometimes it feels the same. There’s absolutely no issue to use both serum and ampoule together as long as their key ingredients don’t go against one another. This is a info guide I made to highlight the difference but ya, they are interchangeable! Some believe is just gimmick to make us buy more products 🤭
upvote

comment

farasyahid user profile picture

farasyahid

Oily/Sensitive

ahh i think it’s just true that they’re just gimmick to make us buy them😂 btw thanks for the guide you made!
upvote

comment

novtwenique user profile picture

novtwenique

Dry/Resilient

Ampoules usually have a thicker texture and higher content to treat skin problems more effectively. Usually ampoules is not for daily use. It doesn't matter if you use serum and ampoule in one routine (with both different functions). The effect given to the skin also depends on the main ingredients of the serum and ampoule.
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

honestly I doesn’t matter for me how exactly product called as long it has ingredients I am looking for. I’ve used both serums and ampoules and they are same to me🤷🏼‍♀️
upvote

comment

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

actually I use in my morning skincare routine a serum first and then an ampoule I use both of them
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Numbuzin | Serum & Pad & Toner  event

Picky x Numbuzin | Serum & Pad & Toner

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 19th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!