picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

alexxxx user profile picture

alexxxx

Dry/Resilient

dot165 Views

Let’s see some Holy Grail products!

I am always on the hunt when it comes to skincare. And I literally mean… ANYTHING SKINCARE in the broadest of terms. If I walk into Sephora specifically bc I just ran out of toner and want to try a new one, I may walk out with no toner at all- yet somehow I manage to pick up two new serums, a tea tree oil face mask & some hyped up moisturizer I keep seeing on Instagram lol! So anyways. The point of this is for all y’all to drop TWO current Holy Grail products (things you’re obsessing over RIGHT THIS MOMENT) , and tell me what makes them HG status for you. There are too many products on my wishlist and I need some hints, ideas, opinions & reminders of forgotten products, etc. Yay! Hopefully we can all plant some ideas in each other’s heads and get each other super hype about some gooodddd shit! Thx loves ❤️💗 ( @alexandrachristineb )
upvote

comment

1 Comment

parasootamol user profile picture

parasootamol

Oily/Sensitive

I could never live without these two omg. My HG moisturizer and essence. It calms and soothes my sensitive skin whenever I go overboard with my products and/or actives. Though I change my routine every now and then, they are the ones that are staplee!
Mugwort Essence

I'M FROM
Mugwort Essence

star rating

(463)

favorite

Atobarrier 365 Lotion

Aestura
Atobarrier 365 Lotion

star rating

(64)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!