picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

kaysvanity.xo user profile picture

kaysvanity.xo

Oily/Resilient

dot133 Views

Give Away Shipping and Review Concern ❓

How long does it usually take for a giveaway to be shipped? I have not received the product yet. In the email "Congratulations On Giveaway," I believe it mentions about having a specific time frame to post the review? Or am I wrong about this? I do not want to risk not winning any other giveaways if it seems as though I am not following giveaway rules. Thanks In Advanced for those who can help! 🖤🌺 I am a worry wart. 🙊
upvote

comment

5 Comments

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

Usually it will take a few weeks to arrive home and reviewer doesnt have much time to make a review. But that's okay, you can share your first impression about the products
upvote

comment

Alna user profile picture

Alna

Oily/Sensitive

Yes. Me too I face the same condition . And i am really worried as deathline will be coming as each day passes. Hope our product reach us at the soonest.
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Oily/Sensitive

It can takes to 6 weeks for shipping. Also, due to epedemy situation we still have problems with delivery in the world. So be patient 😌
upvote

comment

adelaidegina user profile picture

adelaidegina

Oily/Sensitive

it took me 3 weeks to receive the product (start from winning notification until the product arrived). but its the first giveaway i won from picky, so i dont know will it change/varies or the same time
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

It actually depends on where you're from. As for me (PH), I live in the province and it takes about 1-2 weeks before I receive the product. It also depends on the courier. 😅 If you have not receive the product yet and the deadline is very near, you can always send an email to Picky or answer the google form provided. Or if you received the product few days before the deadline, you can just have a first impression about the product, and just edit it out once you tested it out already 😬 Picky will also send another email to inform if the product has been shipped already and they also provide the tracking number. 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Isntree | Isntree Onion Repair Booster Shot 2000  event

Picky x Isntree | Isntree Onion Repair Booster Shot 2000

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 26th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!