picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

piypiy user profile picture

piypiy

Oily/Sensitive

dot92 Views

PICKING WINNERS

Hi, just curious how picky picks a winner. Do they pick from the application here or from their post on IG? Because I sometimes forgot to comment on their post πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

I think is best to follow the instructions. So if they say comment on Instagram, better comment. Thsi could increase your chances
upvote

comment

piypiy user profile picture

piypiy

Oily/Sensitive

So informative! Thank you πŸ’•
upvote

comment

skinchelinguide user profile picture

skinchelinguide

Dry/Resilient

They pick winners if you completely follow their rules written on their IG post. And higher chance if you're active in the app :))
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I like to add that being in the targeted audience also plays a factor. As Picky works together with company to promote their products with various levels of influencers. So if you were in their target market you will be selected but if your target market is large such as females between 20-30, then your chances are lower compared to users/female/male 35 year old and above. I was lucky to gotten 6 giveways even though I don’t have a large following in Ig but I am relatively active in Picky discussion forums. If it was a massive giveways such Cosrx Propolis Light Ampoule or Skin1044 then gave away thousands products! then the chances of winning is also high.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!