picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Deals & News

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

dot244 Views

Wishtrend Confused???πŸ˜…

If I spend 40k picky points, do I get 50 dollars off or 50% off. 😰 I have not spent my points yet thankfully. Do you know if I spend 40k points that I will get 50 dollars off or 50% off?? Sorry I am just very confused at what everyone is saying because picky says 50 dollars off and other people are saying 50% off. πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

14 Comments

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

You will get $50 credited on your wishtrend account. But you can only have 50% discount on your purchase. For example you availed a $100 worth of products, you will have a $50 discount, so you have to pay for the other $50. But you can't buy $50 worth of products and have $50 discount and won't pay nothing, only half will be discounted, so you still have to pay $25 dollar. I don't know if I explained it in a way easy to understand though, lol, sorry.
upvote

comment

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

thank you for the explanation!!πŸ˜„ that really helped.
upvote

comment

nimiii user profile picture

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

omg I didn’t know this, I thought it was $100 credited! I’m a student so can’t really pay for anything. I wish I hadn’t of done it now. I wonder if I can email picky and sort it out 😭
upvote

comment

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

I thought that to!!😭😭 Until people were talking about me having to pay $50 for my 40k picky points. Glad I did not turn in my points!!
upvote

comment

GabbyM user profile picture

GabbyM

Oily/Resilient

I didn't know that either until I read some comments on Picky, they should make it more clear in the initial post tbh
upvote

comment

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

yes I think so to! πŸ˜„
upvote

comment

Minac user profile picture

Minac

Dry/Resilient

Picky really should have mentioned this on their post!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Numbuzin | Serum & Pad & Toner  event

Picky x Numbuzin | Serum & Pad & Toner

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 19th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!