Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Brand

ROVECTIN brand profile picture
brand user badge

ROVECTIN

Dry/Sensitive

dot3,952 Views

🌸Feel the remarkable ability to self-purify🌸[Rovectin International Giveaway]

Hello! World! We brought another giveaway with PICKY. We are thrilled to tell you about Lotus Water Cream. It is a holy grail product to many Romilles! Let us tell you about this amazing Lotus Water Cream 🌸Lotus water extract, which makes up 75% of the content, has a remarkable ability to self-purify. 🌸Though rooted in mud, the lotus flower blooms gracefully due to its special ability to self-purify and cleanse. 🌸With the high content of lotus flower extract, Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Cream absorbs damaging toxins out of your skin for a clearer and cleaner complexion. 👍Additionally, Kaempferol, a well-known antioxidant helps restore balance and has anti-aging properties. 🌱100% vegan, hypoallergenic, toxin-free, cruelty-free 🌱100% free from parabens, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids. 🐶Also, cute stickers are in the package! [🔥Giveaway Boost🔥] ❣Go ahead and sign up Rovectin Giveaway at Picky. ❣Share the post on your Instagram! Tag @rovectin_global & @go.picky ❣️Lastly, don’t forget to follow @rovectin_global at Instagram. 👍For the best reviewers, we are gonna give additional gift, Lotus Water Calming Toner👍 We love you with all of our hearts💕 📢The event closes on September 29, 2021 (11 AM Korean Time)
carousel
upvote

comment

407 Comments

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

so excited about this giveaway,lotus cream is one of my wishlist ❤️
upvote

comment

ZacGrey user profile picture

ZacGrey

Oily/Resilient

Yay! Hopefully we get to try this as well. Good luck everyone 🍀❤
upvote

comment

Kusuma user profile picture

Kusuma

Oily/Sensitive

So excited, my skin really like the toner so I really want to try the cream 🥰
upvote

comment

gilldelrey user profile picture

gilldelrey

Oily/Resilient

This is nice.
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture
picky squad user badge

FSha

Oily/Resilient

wow another giveaway from Rovectin 🥰 Thank you so much for this giveaway 💕✨ good luck for everyone 🍀
upvote

comment

LadyBossReviews user profile picture

LadyBossReviews

Oily/Resilient

So excited! Good luck everyone!! 💕
upvote

comment

Carrots user profile picture

Carrots

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for another giveaway! 💕 Hoping to win this Lotus Water Cream because it looks so suitable for my skin type 😍 Good luck everyone! 🍀
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

super excited about this giveaway,good luck 🍀
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

Hi, Rovectin! Thank you so much for another opportunity! I would love to try this product. Best of luck to all participants! 💚
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser  event

Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 26th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!