Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Ingredients

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot246 Views

weird question: can a bit of dirt ruin HA my ampoule 💦❓

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT_h_x1rMsb/?utm_medium=copy_link Kind of a weird question….but can a little dirt ruin a Hyaluronic Acid ampoule ⁉️ When taking my dropper shots for my make p:rem safe me. Relief watery ampoule photo review, I actually tipped the bottle over and a few specks of dirt (cause I was doing flowers in the garden pics) got into the bottle. Of course I couldn’t throw it away and I couldn’t get the dirt out either, so I left there and figured it’s organic and won’t hurt me. I just wonder if it could affect the efficacy of the ampoule? Any thoughts? Should I not worry about it? I’m assuming eventually it will disintegrate and a little dirt on the face never hurt anyone….right⁉️ What is your opinion and has something like this ever happened to you? Lol💦🧴💙🌻🌸 Appreciate it you check out my review for this on my Instagram @remedy.for.beauty ✨🌟
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

We shouldn't touch our face with the dropper and then put it back in because it can contaminate the content. So I don't think it's any different with dirt. Personally, I find it a bit disgusting just thinking some animals could have peed in that spot right before and then I'm putting that on my face. If you're ok with a "bit of dirt on your face", you can continue to use it. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't use it on my face, though. 🙂 But the pictures are beautiful and worth the effort 😊
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Here is a picture of a roll-on spot treatment I used a few times then left on a shelf for no more than a month. This is what happens to contaminated products.
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

The dirt may contaminate the ampoule I’d be cautious about using it
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

ok,thanks makes sense, but was a tiny speck, not a whole bunch of dirt. I was thinking its like when you are a kid and play in the dirt, doesn't hurt anything lol the photos I took were after I dropped the dropper on the flower pot and you cat even the dirt in the pictures, thats how minor the dirt speck was ☺
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
super picky user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

If there are preservatives in your products they will prevent any potential contamination from the dirt. The question is whether you're still OK with applying that product knowing that you could get that dirt on your face...
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

yes, I agree, appreciate your comm🤗
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

I wouldn't risk it.😔 you can maximize your product by doing product shots and texture shots to lessen the guilt!
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

yes, thats an idea...thanks for the advice 🤗
upvote

comment

veagee user profile picture
super picky user badge

veagee

Dry/Resilient

imagine cleansing your face, probably double cleansing even, to remove the day's gunk and dirt, then reintroduce dirt... no, I wouldn't. perhaps you can save it to use as a reference in the future for your texture comparisons? 🙃
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

true, never thought of it this way thanks for your comment🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser  event

Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 26th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!