picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Skin Concern

Skinmiki user profile picture

Skinmiki

Oily/Sensitive

dot259 Views

moderna vaccine side effects

Hey fellow picky members! I got my 3rd vaccine last Monday and it really messed up my body. 2 first shots were Pfizer and the third was Moderna. I noticed on Tuesday a huge pimple on my chin and another one on Wednesday. I haven’t changed my routine lately and I haven’t had any breakouts in a long time. Has anyone else had this type of reaction to the vaccine or just me :/ Also my facial fillers swelled and my nose was huge. That calmed down with ibuprofen.
upvote

comment

20 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture
super picky user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

I don't think acne/pimple is related to vaccine itself, but if you were stressed lately it might be the reason. For the fillers, sadly swelling after vaccination if you have fillers is a normal thing :(
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
super picky user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

It is normal to experience some swelling after getting a vaccine as it activates your immune system. It should fade within a couple days. At least you know the vaccine worked 💪
upvote

comment

airamorene user profile picture

airamorene

Oily/Resilient

😻😻😻
upvote

comment

rashi1101 user profile picture

rashi1101

Oily/Sensitive

I am pretty surprised to hear 3 shots. J know both the vaccines have only 2 doses🙁
upvote

comment

Skinmiki

Oily/Sensitive

I got my first two in February and I work as a surgeon so they offered us a third shot :)
upvote

comment

Skinmiki

Oily/Sensitive

there has been reported some “nonspecific inflammatory reactions” so that’s why I asked could they be related :)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm  event

Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!