picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

oo7 user profile picture

oo7

Dry/Resilient

dot396 Views

August&Sept skin care hauls

Just in almost 2 months, I gained 17 skincare products. And I would like to share some of my thoughts of some of these products. (Not all) 💧Jumiso waterfull hyaluronic cream: I have been using this moisturizer cream for quite awhile, and it's have been my holy grails after trying. It was recommended by one of my close friend and I'm not regret buying it. The moisturizer is considerably light weight, it's suitable for my skin because my skin is combination oily skin. It's hydrating enough for my skin liking. The texture of the moisturizer is not super greasy and the smell is tolerable. ♥️The ordinary 30% AHA + BHA 2% peeling solution: This chemical exfoliant can only be used once in a week because it's super strong. I have problems with stubborn blackheads, altho until now it haven't fully fade yet, but everytime after using the ordinary 30% AHA and 2% BHA peeling solution, I can feel my skin is smoother and the blackheads on my nose&chin appear smaller. My skin is normally used to BHA and AHA products, however the concentration of the peeling solution is very high, it will stings a little and it is totally normal. (🔥Not burning!!) 👵The ordinary retinol 0.5% in squalane: This retinol product is suitable for beginners that wanted to try retinol products. However, it might be a bit too low concentration for me, because I can't tell a huge difference after using it, I probably will advance it to 1% . The texture for this product is oily, so if you dislike oil based products, then you can try retinol cream instead of treatment. I will be sharing these 3 products first. I will keep the others for part 2 or part 3. Feel free to share your current haul down at the comment section 😉
carousel
Retinol 0.5% in Squalane

The Ordinary
Retinol 0.5% in Squalane

star rating

(104)

favorite

AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

(1753)

favorite

Waterfull Hyaluronic Acid Cream

Jumiso
Waterfull Hyaluronic Acid Cream

star rating

(356)

favorite

upvote

comment

55 Comments

H

helenjb

Oily/Resilient

I’ve just started requesting samples so I’m still waiting for most to be delivered, but I went to John Lewis and got a few samples the other day 😍 Miss Dior is really nice
upvote

comment

oo7 user profile picture

oo7

Dry/Resilient

wow all the samples 😍 which is ur fav?
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Spectacular haul!!!! Everybody is raving about the Jumiso cream, i need to try it😍😍😍
upvote

comment

oo7 user profile picture

oo7

Dry/Resilient

yasss gurlll, no regrets
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
super picky user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

It is a bit early to tell if you are getting results with retinol, it usually takes 3-6 months of regular use to take effect.
upvote

comment

H

helenjb

Oily/Resilient

probably Miss Dior and Alien, followed by black opium! I can’t wait for the postwoman to deliver, I’ve gotten a little addicted to requesting free samples 🙈
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser  event

Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 26th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!