picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

Hinarushi user profile picture
super picky user badge

Hinarushi

Dry/Sensitive

dot222 Views

Your routine... before you knew any better!

What was your routine before you learned how to properly take care about your skin? Was it using a harsh scrub, a witch hazel toner, washing your face with hot water (guilty), dish soap (guilty as well! 😩), using soap on your face or not using moisturizer at all (I used sometimes in my 25 years)... feel free to share your past horrible routines so we can empathize! Edit: One of the other things I used to do in order to "keep my skin clear" was to pop and squeeze any pimple or bump, including millia, which led to some permanent scarring and dry patches I struggle with even after 3 months. ❌Please, please, don't pop your pimples!❌
upvote

comment

31 Comments

lightmysapphire user profile picture

lightmysapphire

Oily/Resilient

I actually didn’t have a routine until Jan of this year haha. I just splashed my face with water in the morning. That was it. No moisturiser or SPF. Also never took my makeup off 😫 I’m proud to say that I haven’t skipped a day since! 10 step routine twice a day haha
upvote

comment

wh user profile picture

wh

Oily/Resilient

only use “whitening” facial wash without using moisturizer 🥲👍🏻 using wash-off mask without cleaning the residue with toner 😔✋🏻 always use DIY skincare that i found on internet 😃🙏🏻
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

@Hinarushi, you are right toner only used on clean skin but some wash of mask still give residues that can lead to clogged pores and acne, to prevent that happen using cottonpad and toner to remove or cleanse the left over residue from the wash of massk
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

using exfoliating toner with 5% everyday , i bought cleanser and its very drying on my face (i think thats how cleanser works back then)
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

DIY skincare, not putting moisturiser, no spf under hot sun for 15 yrs 🥲
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x I'm from | Rice Toner event

Picky x I'm from | Rice Toner

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 5th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!