Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot106 Views

NOT JUST ANOTHER APP

PICKY HAS CHANGED MY LIFE πŸ’žπŸ˜˜ I REALLY JUST NEEDED TO START A DISCUSSION TO THANK PICKY ,THE PICKY TEAM, OUR PICKY EXPERTS ,GIVEAWAY BRANDS AND ALL THE EMPLOYEES AND PEOPLE BEHIND THIS APPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ IF YOU ARE FEELING THE LOVE AND AGREE PLEASE COMMENT HERE AND TELL ME AND EVERYONE ,SHOW YOUR LOVE,GRATITUDE AND SUPPORT FOR PICKY β™‘β˜†~β™‘β˜†~β™‘β˜†~β™‘β˜†~ Picky has become so much more than just another app on my phone. Its a world ,where people all over the globe can learn about skincare. AND Win amazing skincare products, connect with others, find information on ingredients , find out what experiences others have had , to share our experiences with others ,to ask questions and find help ........... πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žFOR ME PICKY HAS CHANGED MY LIFE πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž Last year i was struggling with my mental, physical and financial health. I was suffering from depression, i wasnt taking care of myself physically. I was so alone. My life was all about taking care of my fur baby Santino. I was basically just functioning for his well being with no care for my own. After i joined picky and started using my Instagram account I made my 1st order for myself ever !! I won the Innisfree hydration set on a live Instagram giveaway. And that lil 45$ skincare set was the start of a life change. Then i won The SKIN1004 Givaway and put my 1st ever order in from Korea. I could only afford 3 products, Dewytree sunblock+haruharu wonder black rice toner+ some by mi yuja niacin mini set. But as july came and i received The Madagascar Centella Toning Toner and Ampoule from Picky. I noticed a change in myself. I was washing my face every day and excited to use my new korean skincare ,everyday. Then 2 times everyday. I bought journals for my review notes. And more journals to write about the brands and products information. I got interested in Learning about good ingredients and harmful ones. .............. TODAY , its been about 2 or 3 months and Thanks to PICKY my life is different. ITS BEETER πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™Œ And its just the beginning of my journey, not just for skincare ,but , a whole body care. Thanks to picky ,iv made good connections (friends) with other picky users ,im finding more happiness in being healthy. Iv recently been chosen for L'ESSENTIAL giveaway, and i was very lucky to be chosen for a try me review me box from style korean , giving me the opportunity to try two more korean skincare brands and products that i could never afford to buy. SO I WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO SAY "" THANK YOU PICKY AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT MAKES PICKY THE AMAZING PLACE THAT CHANED MY LIFE AND GAVE ME GIFT OF BETTER HEALTH THROUGH SKINCARE πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ’ž THANK YOU Sincerely Robyne from Canada aka Santinosmomma Below is a picture of me before picky and one of me taken just recently, This picture was actually premiered on Kanatia skincares Instagram page.
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

i fell totally in love of picky too, and i am super thankful that i got to download picky. it has not become part of my daily skuncare routine
upvote

comment

sskincarediaryy user profile picture

sskincarediaryy

Dry/Sensitive

same here! i have become more knowledgeable about skincare and because of picky, i get to know the products first before purchasing it, saves a lot of time and money.
upvote

comment

Minniechi user profile picture

Minniechi

Oily/Resilient

congrats picky is becoming my fave app too
upvote

comment

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

I absolutely AGREE with you. picky has helped me so much in helping me find self confidence. it is an app I open daily
upvote

comment

glowingpotato user profile picture

glowingpotato

Oily/Resilient

Agree! Really in love with Picky app too 😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!