picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Annnnna user profile picture

Annnnna

Dry/Sensitive

dot56 Views

are you team chemical or physical sunscreen? and why?

Sunscreen formulates differently and the ingredients used are different between physical and chemical. Which do you prefer and why?
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hiii dear, welcome to Picky! 🤗 I've used both types of sunscreens. In the beginning, I used to lean towards physical sunscreen but they left me with whitecast. And I'd dread reapplying them. 😞 Now, I'm fine with chemical ☀️ sunscreens. When it comes to sunscreen, what matters is that we enjoy using & reapply them every 2 hours or so. I'd appreciate if you followed me on IG. I'll follow you back 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

Physical sunscreen. Non-eye-sting, non-irritating on the compromised area or when there's a pimple, also easier to wash off. I'm currently using this and loving it:
UV Defender Bright & Clear SPF 50+ PA++++

L'Oreal Paris
UV Defender Bright & Clear SPF 50+ PA++++

star rating

(80)

favorite

upvote

comment

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

Hi~ I use combination of both actually. It depends on my routine, if I need it fast I will go for physical sunscreen. Nowadays some sunscreen brands (which is physical sunscreen) are less white cast actually so yeah no worries.
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

I love chemical sunscreens! I had bad experiences with physical ones and they always leave a white cast and I didnt have the feeling that its is absorbed in my skin
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Isntree | Isntree Onion Repair Booster Shot 2000  event

Picky x Isntree | Isntree Onion Repair Booster Shot 2000

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 26th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!