picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Brand Talk

mwari user profile picture
super picky user badge

mwari

Dry/Resilient

dot257 Views

Where is your favorite place to get skincare products?

Hi Pickies! I’ve been recently looking around for affordable skincare and for stores or websites that sell them. Personally, I favor Eastern skincare products over Western, more because I have Asian genes. Let me know your favorite websites or stores that sell affordable products that you love!
upvote

comment

53 Comments

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

Personally, i like Wishtrend. The only problem is that their brands is a bit limited. They don't have beauty of joseon, isntree, neogen etc. They do have, cosrx, klairs, by wishtrend, I'm from, elmt. I just really like their sales and discount, they often have bundles on a steal price.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

mwari

Dry/Resilient

Ooh, I use Mercy Cosmetics site, i also have the same issue of not being able to find a brand, I’ll consider using both sites 😊
upvote

comment

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

Shopee or Guardian when there’s 40% sale on skincare products
upvote

comment

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

Personally, Shopee sellers tend to have the best prices, the official skincare brands also hold a lot of promotions and discounts on their platform 💕 But if you would like to support your favorite influencers, they're probably affiiliated with YesStyle, StyleKorean etc. And you can shop there if you're from Western countries 🌟
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

mwari

Dry/Resilient

StyleKorean is one I’ve never heard of! Will check it out
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

Wishtrend but lack on diversity of products 🥲
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Only on shoope. i want buy at Wisthrend or Style Korean but iam affraid with fee shipping and tax.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x I'm from | Rice Toner event

Picky x I'm from | Rice Toner

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 5th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!