picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

datglowup user profile picture

datglowup

Oily/Sensitive

dot138 Views

Favourite moisturiser ( barrier relief)

Few moisturiser/ creams i love have been a game changer. These creams are barrier relief creams are without a doubt my favourite moisturizer. The texture of the moisturizers is to die for and very less quantity is needed for the whole face. They really keep your face hydrated and moisturized for the whole day and there is no extra oil residue like the other moisturizers I've used in the past. If these creams helps you and you have found your perfect match let me know in comments im up to try something new if your suggestions are good enough than these ones . These moisturizer are legit my holy grails . What’s yours?
Ceramide Ato Soothing Gel

ILLIYOON
Ceramide Ato Soothing Gel

star rating

(103)

favorite

Have A Good Cream Snail & Centella

Jumiso
Have A Good Cream Snail & Centella

star rating

(79)

favorite

Midnight Blue Calming Cream

Dear, Klairs
Midnight Blue Calming Cream

star rating

(782)

favorite

Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream

ILLIYOON
Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream

star rating

(345)

favorite

Centella Unscented Recovery Cream

PURITO
Centella Unscented Recovery Cream

star rating

(174)

favorite

Barrier Relief Lightweight Gel-Cream Moisturizer

The Formula RX
Barrier Relief Lightweight Gel-Cream Moisturizer

star rating

(15)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

for barrier relief, these 3 are my absolute faves! the Bioderma CICABIO is one of these thick coca creams that can easily be used during the day because it melts on the skin and doesn't leave a greasy finish. So good to avoid maskne and protect the skin from the mask! the Bioderma's Atoderm gel is, i think, a dupe for the Illiyoon's. Their texture and purposes are literally the same. I love it, i use it all the time all over my body. During summer i love storing it in my fridge. Cicaplast is just crazy amazing! i love to use it as a sleeping mask. i do t use it during the day tho because of the sliiiight white cast.
datglowup user profile picture

datglowup

Oily/Sensitive

i have tried bioderma ato versions but not cica i shall try it .
upvote

comment

triedbutnotested user profile picture

triedbutnotested

Dry/Resilient

I am using the one from facetheory in the night and it's quite good and rich. Since i suffer from dry skin and i live in a cold country so this cream does a pretty good job of keeping my skin moisturizer. I cannot say if it's better than the cream you have linked here since i haven't tried those ,but maybe in future if i get a chance to try those creams🤓

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream event

Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!