Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Brand Talk

Santinosmomma user profile picture
super picky user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot104 Views

SKINCARE TOOLS ON PICKY???

I was wondering if anyone else out there in our Picky world was thing about the facial tools and "accessories " that our skincare Brands make ??? And should we ask picky to think about added a section in the data base to add them. I recently bought a mixing bowl from One Thing. A lot of brands are making jade rollers ,light pulse masks ,electric facial cleansers and polishing/buffing tools. I consider tools to be a growing part of our skincare routines. And i think it would be pretty cool to be able to share our experiences and reviews on them. Specially some of the new ones these babies have price tags of 200 $ and up and up .....LOL. These are the only 2 skincare Tools i have. But im. Hoping to add a electric facial cleanser and buffer from Baesix as well. Just the cost is holding me back .......... WHAT DO YOU THINK ?????? SHOULD WE ASK PICKY TO ADD A SKINCARE TOOL SPOT FOR REVIEW AND EXPERIENCES ?????????
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
super picky user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

You can request that Picky adds any skincare-related product using the "product request" button on your profile page. I have seen Konja sponge in the Picky product database, so why not jade rollers or gua shas 😊
upvote

comment

lusitania user profile picture

lusitania

Oily/Resilient

I've asked them if they would add a tools section and they said no 😂
upvote

comment

Loriehernando user profile picture

Loriehernando

Oily/Resilient

Oh I see
upvote

comment

kathyeinpa user profile picture

kathyeinpa

Dry/Sensitive

I think a tools section would be great. I would like it to teach us about the different tools & what they do.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Hanskin | Glow Retinol Serum & Cream  event

Picky x Hanskin | Glow Retinol Serum & Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!