picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Routine Help

emsyreed user profile picture

emsyreed

Oily/Sensitive

dot647 Views

What’s your faves in your routine? 🧖🏻‍♀️💭

💞 What is your one favourite product in your routine that you can’t go without? ⏳ And another product that’s been in your routine the longest? 💖 My fave would have to be my Nivea Mattifying Day Cream - I find it works really well with my skin; dries beautifully and keeps my skin hydrated all day! 🧴 🌼 The one in my routine the longest has been Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water - I have been using this product to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin for about 5 years now it honestly works so well and makes my skin feel so fresh and clean! 💆🏼‍♀️🧖🏻‍♀️ Let me know your faves below! 💖❔💭
carousel
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

star rating

(352)

favorite

Mattifying Day Cream

Nivea
Mattifying Day Cream

star rating

(3)

favorite

upvote

comment

81 Comments

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing! Do you ever feel like Nivea cream is drying or not moisturising enough? I recently moved to another country where I won't be able to find my all time fave moisturizer so I'm on a lookout for alternatives 😊 The fave in my routine is probably the said product, Holika Holika emulsion, because it doesn't feel heavy, it helped me with dehydration and it has ceramides, I love it. It's also second longest product in my routine, the first one, as I recall, is this cleansing oil from Biore, I've been repurchasing it for around 3-4 years
Good Cera Super Ceramide Emulsion

HOLIKA HOLIKA
Good Cera Super Ceramide Emulsion

star rating

(16)

favorite

Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil

Biore
Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil

star rating

(37)

favorite

upvote

comment

emsyreed

Oily/Sensitive

ooh I’ll have to check these out! I don’t think the Nivea is overly drying at all. It actually leaves the skin feeling moist but not sticky! By the end of the day it starts to west off a little bit, but the skin doesn’t feel try. It’s definitely an affordable option if you’re wanting to test it out ☺️
upvote

comment

MandiRae user profile picture

MandiRae

Oily/Resilient

Gah it's so hard to choose!!! Right now I'd say this one, but only because I just recently got it in my boxycharm this month, and I am absolutely obsessed with the glow it gives me and I've started cocktailing it with my moisturizer and it gives an extra oomph of hydration that is perfect for my skin as we get into the colder months! Plus niacinamide is one of my top 5 skincare ingredients so that's a plus as well 💚❤️
Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops

Glow Recipe
Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops

star rating

(187)

favorite

upvote

comment

emsyreed

Oily/Sensitive

Ooh it looks so nice! Love it when you find a product with a good glow ✨
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Wow thankyou for sharing. My fav in my rutin is toner and essence.
Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

Hada Labo
Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

star rating

(262)

favorite

Snail Bee High Content Essence

BENTON
Snail Bee High Content Essence

star rating

(1034)

favorite

AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

star rating

(1183)

favorite

upvote

comment

emsyreed

Oily/Sensitive

Some of these look very nice! (And are holy grail products too!) I’ll definitely have to add them to my list to try ☺️
upvote

comment

ParisJ user profile picture

ParisJ

Oily/Sensitive

My favorite in my routine would have to be The Saem Iceland soothing gel and the product I've had the longest is hada labo hydrating cleanser!
Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

Hada Labo
Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

star rating

(5)

favorite

Iceland Hydrating Soothing Gel

THE SAEM
Iceland Hydrating Soothing Gel

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

lhs user profile picture

lhs

Oily/Sensitive

waitt my place has wide range of hada labo products but i have never seen that cleanser.
upvote

comment

rummagedmusings user profile picture

rummagedmusings

Oily/Resilient

that Micellar water lives on my locker! I always need to have one in my stash. it’s so good, and gentle! it’s great when I’m having a lazy time
upvote

comment

emsyreed

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve convinced myself if I’m too lazy to properly wash my face, the least I can do is wipe it over with Micellar ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser  event

Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 26th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!