picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Routine Help

Nicholemarie user profile picture

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

dot266 Views

I will NOT use that.

Curious to know if there is any one product/ingredient you will NOT use in your skincare routine? If there is why will you not use it? I do not like any charcoal products in mine (maybe I haven't found the right one yet 🤷‍♀️)
upvote

comment

35 Comments

lhs user profile picture

lhs

Oily/Sensitive

besides the 20 harmful ingredients, i will never use product contains aloe and snail mucin ever again. it dries the hell out of my skin and my face becomes so itchy.
upvote

comment

sher88 user profile picture

sher88

Oily/Sensitive

Pore strips 🙈 Guilty of using it a lot when I was younger and am suffering the after effects now. Pores are larger now. 🤣 Stay away from it no matter how satisfying it feels to see all the gunk on the strips. I also try to avoid products with shea butter as I get bad breakouts from it.
upvote

comment

angelzayeee user profile picture

angelzayeee

Oily/Sensitive

oh so how do you get rid of your blackheads now?
upvote

comment

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

Aloe. Specially soothing gels. I tried them, i even tried quite a bunch of varients from different brands just to be sure that my problem is the aloe and not the brand. They made my face itchy and irritated. It's similar to allergic reaction so never again.
upvote

comment

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

Yeah totally not worth it. I don't use aloe on my face hardly at all. If I get sunburned I may put a little on but that rarely happens.
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
super picky user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

I'm kinda iffy about aloe and snail. Gives me tiny bumps
upvote

comment

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

Not worth it then. I've never used anything with snail in it before and rarely use aloe.
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Vit C, i feel my skin not comfort with this.
upvote

comment

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

Really? I love my Vita C. If it's irritating I definitely wouldn't use it, no time for an unhappy face :-)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm  event

Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!