picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

C

ChocoJam

Oily/Sensitive

dot70 Views

Nothing is helping 😭

I have sensitive and combination skin. Last 2 months I realized my cheek is itchy and red so I brought Illiyoon ato concentrate cream to repair my skin barrier and keep my skin care routine simple. Although my forehead has clear up but my cheeks are still like this (photo below). I'm not even sure if this is hyperpigmentation or dark spot or anything.😭😭😭 I have extremely big pores as well , the photo is not showing much 🤣 I'm wondering if it's the micellar water as I use cotton pad to apply micellar water and the cotton pad might have trigger my skin so I'm planning to change it to the Banila cleansing balm (not sure if it's better thou) Any suggestions to change my skincare routine or add any product? I've tried : (emptied) Iunik centella gel cream (it's too mild for me) Hada labo hydrating gel moisturizer (no effect) The ordinary niacinamide (no effect) Tiam vita b3 ( too strong for me )
carousel
carousel
Original

Banila Co.
Original

star rating

(251)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

I think this is acne scars. Maybe you can try again vita b3 and start slowly, or use 2 times a week. You can add toner exfoliator too.
Littledarling27 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

Yes, those are acne scars, they take their time to dissapear, so I recommend using products with Vitamin C and or Niacinamide to help fade those marks as well as a mild exfoliating toner.
upvote

comment

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

An exfoliator ( aha/bha ) would probably help you. It's great for unclogging pores and treating acne. I do have sensitive skin as well, and I'm very particular on my exfo. I would normally suggest something along the line of azelaic acid but it can get a bit too much for you. ( personally I'm using cosrx bha power liquid and isntree aha essence. I use them alternately and never consecutive ) A good vit c will also help you cleared out any PIH/PIE and they also somewhat dries pimples. This 2 is what i use.

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!