picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Other

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot94 Views

November Empties šŸ„°

Starting the month with empties! Purito Centella Green Level Buffet Serum ā­ Rating 4/5 The texture is lovely and ai found it very hydrating and calming. I think the unscented version could potentially be a 5/5 for me as I am not a big fan of this scent and would have been better off without it. I am glad I tried this mini first! Might try the unscented serum! Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream ā­ Rating 5/5 I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's so soothing and leaves my skin so smooth. Its colour is due to the presence of azulene in the formula that is a calming ingredient. I would repurchase this again 100%, but I think this would be better in the summertime, and would use a thicker cream in the winter. An absolute Holy Grail! Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm ā­ Rating 5/5 This cleansing balm has the most luxurious texture I have tried so far! The golden Balm melts effortlessly and removes all of my makeup and sunscreen, so quickly and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I will definitely repurchase this again, legend! Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream ā­ Rating 5/5 This moisturizer has a cream-gel texture than is perfect for a combination skin type or for summertime, when normal and dry skin types don't need a heavier moisturizer. The texture is lovely and lightweight, it leaves a beautiful glow on my skin a is very confortable throughout the day. I have also gifted this to my mother and sister, and they love it! Would repurchase! Beauty of Joseon Radiance Cleansing Balm ā­ Rating 5/5 This cleansing balm has a rich balmy texture, perfect for colder months because is more comforting and soothing on the skin after a long day with wind, low temperatures and indoor heating. By the time we cleanse my skin it's dehydrated and wearing a mask all day can become a bit sensitive as well, so I find this cleanser to give me some slip to work on my skin and remove my makeup and sunscreen without irritating it even further. I don't notice any fragrance. Will repurchase! Have you tried any of these? Do you share the same thoughts? šŸ˜Š
carousel
Dynasty Cream

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Dynasty Cream

star rating

(180)

favorite

Radiance Cleansing Balm

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Radiance Cleansing Balm

star rating

(162)

favorite

Centella Green Level Buffet Serum

PURITO
Centella Green Level Buffet Serum

star rating

(148)

favorite

Midnight Blue Calming Cream

Dear, Klairs
Midnight Blue Calming Cream

star rating

(1022)

favorite

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

Elemis
Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

star rating

(133)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!