picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot53 Views

Neogen Dermalogy Bakuchiol Firming Serum

Hi everyone! 😊 I was looking forward to try this serum from Neogen but it didn’t meet my expectations. Here are my thoughts on this serum: Formulated with bakuchiol that is founds in plants. Many brands claim it to be a plant based alternative to retinol that increases the collagen production and improves skin's elasticity without the irritation. Size: 30 ml Star ingredients: Collagen Boosting Peptide Lupin Peptides Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein Bakuchiol 0,01% Benefits: Enhances elasticity improvement effect Enhances collagen synthesis Tightly lifts saggy skin Moisturizes Promises: Promotes smooth, moist and radiant skin. Enhances collagen synthesis and elasticity. My thoughts on this product: The serum comes in a beautiful purple glass bottle with a dropper, feels and looks very luxurious. The texture is lightweight and sinks into the skin very quickly, giving a plumping and firming effect. I have definitely noticed it also helps maintaining a smooth and even skin texture. Besides containing peptides and bakuchiol, a powerful antioxidant, it also contains niacinamide, azulene, vitamin E and aloe vera. Although it claims to be soothing this serum contains lavander oil that has a very strong fragrance that is overpowering and doesn’t feel soothing at all when my skin is irritated os sensitised, I wouldn’t recommend this serum if you don’t like lavander or if you have sensitive skin. I rate this product 3.5 out of 5. Price: £29.26 at Yesstyle Have you tried this serum? What are your thought? Please let me know 🤍
carousel
carousel
Dermalogy Real Bakuchiol Firming Serum

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Bakuchiol Firming Serum

star rating

(39)

favorite

upvote

comment

10 Comments

SkincareNerd user profile picture

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

I haven’t tried it. Thanks for your review The color of this serum is so pretty. I am drooling 🤤
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Great review, thanks for sharing 😊 I think that's really too bad that although NEOGEN products are packed with great ingredients, they add some kind of fragrance to most of them, which can totally antagonize the purpose of the product!
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

so true. I love neogens probiotic relief cream because it’s so hydrating and makes my skin look healthy,,, but….the fragrance is so strong it burns my nose so bad since I’m sensitive to smells :/
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

the packaging😍
upvote

comment

Cheezah user profile picture

Cheezah

Oily/Resilient

i really meed to try these , uta really good to know its a retinol in it
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your review ❣️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!