picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

M

manarbengara

Oily/Resilient

dot69 Views

vaseline

Can I use vaseline on my face ? Is it true that it can clog my pores ?
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

It might and it depends what you applied beforehand. If you're curious to try, only apply a very thin layer in the evening and double cleanse in the morning. Or only apply it for a few hours and then blot it off. It is great at sealing in the water so best to apply something hydrating and then follow up with vaseline.
upvote

comment

M

manarbengara

Oily/Resilient

thank you !
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

Vaseline is used for slugging for lock the moisture but it's not recommended on oily skin because it can clog the pores. Unless you live in a country with the four seasons and on winter your skin gets dry, or try to use a small amount.
upvote

comment

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

Honestly I dont know but I wouldn’t do it… I think theres GREAT thick moisturizers out there that works better than Vaseline and you wont get the risk of clog your pores and break out.
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Yes you can use Vaseline in your face…it’s called slugging If you are acne prone, I’d advise against it. If not, go for it!
upvote

comment

CuriousDdee user profile picture

CuriousDdee

Oily/Resilient

Heard of slugging using vaseline bfore but...afraid it will clogged my pores...so...I dont do it. 😂
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!