picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

tikhamulyana user profile picture

tikhamulyana

Oily/Resilient

dot44 Views

Choosing a product Skincare

What do you make to choose a product skincare?
upvote

comment

7 Comments

JessKbeauty user profile picture

JessKbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

When I'm buying a product for the first time, I check the packaging, brand, all the reviews possible, also if the ingredients will match my skin type, and of course, the price!!
upvote

comment

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Dry/Resilient

I normally look at packaging first and then price (Bc come on I’m not rich lol). if I’m just looking at things, I’ll search by bestsellers and see what other people say and decide if it’s something I need. if I’m looking for something specific, I look through ingredients and reviews. I look for things like if it pills, if it plays well with makeup or other skincare products, if it’s drying or doesn’t work well for dry skin.
upvote

comment

yeyimquinn user profile picture

yeyimquinn

Oily/Sensitive

i often look at the brand first, like I have a list of brand in my heart that i trust because i know their product tend to be for example sensitive skin friendly, less or none fragrance and alcohol, and has a lot of good ingredients for the skin as well as having a certain price range that suit my budget. from then, I carefully read through their ingredients list, to pinpoint certain ingredient that my skin tend to like or hate. then i find as much reviews as possible and read through them to get a general ideas of what the product is like, and search on youtube also if possible. lastly, i'll add them to my cart/fav list on cosmetic website that i often purchase and monitor their price changes through out a couple month before actually buy them -- still a broke ass student so don't wanna miss any good deal.
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

I tend to look at the ingredients list, where it's made, price and the bennefits.
upvote

comment

tikhamulyana

Oily/Resilient

you must detail in ingredient
upvote

comment

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

I go for the ingredients first to make sure it has the ones I need! But I do love some good cute packaging too 😋
upvote

comment

tikhamulyana

Oily/Resilient

like me, sometimes i buy skincare because the packaging too cute 🤗
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!