picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

BeautyRx user profile picture

BeautyRx

Oily/Resilient

dot17 Views

Honeymoon Glow this stuff is L-E-G-I-T !!

Farmacy Beauty Honeymoon Glow . This stuff is L-E-G-I-T and it does give that Honeymoon Glow look the next day. And I’m in love with this glow it gives me every morning. . This is a potent AHA skin resurfacing, skin clarifying and hydrating night serum. It is formulated with 14% AHA, BHA and Gentle Flower Acid, extract from hibiscus extract which give gentle exfoliation, helps to reveal or resurface your dull skin. . . What does it do? . Resurfaces dull skin It has a blend of AHA from lactic, glycolic, citric and fruit acids which which exfoliates dead cells which increase cell renewal, targets hyperpigmentation which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. . Refine pores The BHA from willow bark, which is a natural source of salicylic acid, helps visibly minimising the pores. . Hydrates It has Hyaluronic Acid ,which is a Humectant, and proprietary honey blend, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which gives intense hydration to ensure skin is never dry or over stripped. . . For which skin type? . It is perfect for all skin types but I suggest to use this product twice and week and gradually build up the skin tolerance for it. . . ❌PLEASE DO A PATCH TEST BEOFRE APPLICATION AS IT BURNS FOR GOOD 1 MIN❌
carousel
carousel
carousel
Honeymoon Glow

Farmacy
Honeymoon Glow

star rating

(60)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Isntree | Isntree Onion Repair Booster Shot 2000  event

Picky x Isntree | Isntree Onion Repair Booster Shot 2000

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 26th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!