picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Picky71101 user profile picture

Picky71101

Oily/Sensitive

dot44 Views

Review about Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

I received this product for free from Picky and COMMONLABS in exchange from my honest review COMMONLABS Vitamin E Calming Ampoule, a highly concentrated and super soothing ampoule to treat causes of skin trouble. Vitamin E + Gesolza™ also help to control sebum, calm & protect the skin, as well as reduce inflammation. The solution that COMMONLABS is using to treat skin troubles Gesolza™ & Vitamin E to suppress inflammation and protect the skin with vitamin. This ensures overall skin health and nursing the skin back to its normal state! Gesolza™ - a patented ingredient that is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory to suppress sebum secretion, which is a skin problem inducer that causes infections. Vitamin E also provides strong protection to the skin. Gesolza™ is a traditional and natural formula of oriental medicine such as Sweet Wormwood, Citron and Pine Tree Leaf. Having these effective materials added into the Gesolza™ ingredient is able to tackle skin troubles. Additionally, soothing and healing ingredients such as Vitamin E, Madecassoside, and Allantoin are also included in the COMMONLABS Vitamin E Calming Ampoule. This ensures that the skin retains a healthy state after improvement of the skin. Zero purified water is added. Instead, 72% Tea Tree Leaf Extract is included - as it is known for its excellent ability to treat acne and sebum since the olden days. Trust in this magic green ampoule to soothe your compromised skin and nurse it back to normalcy after suffering from acne and breakouts! Key Points: Vitamin E - For soothing & protection of the skin Madecassoside - For calming & protection of the skin Gesolza™ - To reduce inflammation & prevents skin trouble Tea Tree Leaf Extract - For sebum control & trouble care. In my experience, there is no irritation while using commonlabs vitamin e calming ampoules.I have a small bumps before I use this and then I use it for 2 weeks it helps to heal my tiny bumps.It also calm, soothes the skin after use, makes the skin feel very smooth and soft, and shows improvement in the skin. It also helps control sebum. As for the smell when using the ampoule for the first time, I don't like the smell, but I'm getting used to it. I like this because its not sticky. This have watery type. Gonna order this after i finished it all. I think i gonna finish this until 3 months or more.My brother also use this. My brother is acne prone skin and it really helps my brothers acne it helps to calm and heal his acne. You can also check my review in my instagram @dkxxp_di Ps: This is my first giveaway and review so i'm not really good and how i explain things. But i'm gonna improve this. Thank you
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2082)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!