picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

gabrielavt user profile picture

gabrielavt

Oily/Resilient

dot122 Views

π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘¨π’Žπ’‘π’π’–π’π’† and π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘³π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π‘ͺπ’“π’†π’‚π’ŽπŸƒ

I got Vitamin E Lines which consist of π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘¨π’Žπ’‘π’π’–π’π’† and π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘³π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π‘ͺπ’“π’†π’‚π’Ž. πŸƒπ’•π’†π’™π’•π’–π’“π’† π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘¨π’Žπ’‘π’π’–π’π’† The texture is watery but not like water and is very runny so it easily absorbs into the skin and doesn't feel sticky either. if you look at the packaging in this serum, there are small bubbles. π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘³π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π‘ͺπ’“π’†π’‚π’Ž The texture is a lightweight creamy gel that is very soft on the skin and is green in color πŸƒπ’”π’„π’†π’π’• This cream has a scent that smells like green tea, not bothersome at all and very comfortable on my skin πŸƒπ’Šπ’π’ˆπ’“π’†π’…π’Šπ’†π’π’•π’” Vitamin E – soothes & protects skin Madecassoside – soothes & protects skin Gesolzaβ„’ - reduces inflammation & prevents skin problems Tea Tree Leaf Extract – control sebum & treat skin problems πŸƒπ’‘π’‚π’„π’Œπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘¨π’Žπ’‘π’π’–π’π’† The packaging is very beautiful from a transparent green bottle and a special pipette with a curve. The ampoule packaging is made of sturdy glass contains 30ml. π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘³π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π‘ͺπ’“π’†π’‚π’Ž The packaging is simple but feels very luxurious, the cream (mini size) is made of thick plastic contains 50ml πŸƒπ’†π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’† π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘¨π’Žπ’‘π’π’–π’π’† I use this ampoule in my am and pm routine along with the cream when my skin is having pimples, redness and breakouts. After using it for about 1 week I got amazing results! acne and redness is very reduced even now my skin texture is getting better, my skin also feels calmer and less prone to acne breakouts. Usually my skin when I wake up in the morning feels very oily, but when using this ampoule the sebum on my skin feels more controlled. For those of you who have acne and red skin problems, maybe you should try this product because it really works on my skin. I really love this ampouleπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’π‘³π’‚π’ƒπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝑬 π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘³π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π‘ͺπ’“π’†π’‚π’Ž After being applied, it is very comfortable on the skin, there is a cooling sensation, there is no sticky feeling at all and it absorbs quickly into the skin. I use this series with the ampoule, and it really works to get rid of acne and breakouts. I've been using it for about a week and the results are really visible, the texture is smooth, moisturized, the redness is greatly reduced, it's supple and the acne breakouts are also very reduced. I usually use it in my am and pm routine because the texture is lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This cream is my holy grail right nowπŸ’šπŸ’š
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2082)

favorite

Vitamin E Calming Light Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Light Cream

star rating

(882)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!