picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

dot153 Views

๐—Ÿ๐—›๐—” of Rovectin! ๐Ÿคฏ

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ ๐—Ÿ๐—›๐—” ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—› ๐—”๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ž๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ก ๐—ง๐— ๐—ฅ๐—  ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก [๐Ÿญ/๐Ÿฑ] ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ Consistency is the key for this product and definitely not a miracle worker that works overnight but a product that brings healthy amount of change into your skin. At first I was disappointed since after seven days of continued use I cant really see any changes, but after that I noticed few changes my face much more brighter and few of my pimple scars starts fading. I love how goopy it is but very light and fast absorbing. I just dont like that it takes work to dispense product from this haha because every time I press the dropper nothing comes out which is frustrating. I wish I could have more time reviewing this product. 15ml is $15 thats 750php and 50ml is $35 thats 1750php. which I cant afford lol haha but If you have money I highly recommend! Repurchase? Yes If I have Money. ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—œ ๐—จ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜? I use this every night since december 10, 2021, after toning. I usually use 3 drops to cover my whole face and neck. You can also use this as a spot treatment but I dont have that kind of patience lol. its also fast absorbing if you just spread it first on your palms then just pat it on your skin. ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ โญโญโญโญโญ Anti-acne: Niacinamide Antioxidant: Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide Exfoliant: Capryloyl Salicylic Acid Skin brightening: Niacinamide Skin-identical ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin Soothing: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒโญโญโญโญโญ No overpowering scent but if you really stick your nose in it theres a hint of plastic scent but if you use the product theres nothing that you can smell. ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โญโญโญโญโญ Goopy, it is sticky but no too much because it spreads on the skin very well and the finish is not tacky and I cant feel any film on my skin instead it feels fresh & clean it absorbs pretty quickly too. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดโญโญโญโญโญ Definitely a love & hate relationship. I hate that something the product spills because theres no stopper for the dropper but I still love the packaging because the brand did this in order for the bottle to be more recyclable. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟโญโญโญโญโญ Transparent gel. ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก is a brand that is simple but vibrantย brand focused on developingย high quality skincareย products withย restorative qualitiesย andย ingredients inspired by nature.ย  โ€œTo return back to where it wasโ€ is whatย revertiย means in Latin and is also where our meaningful name, Rovectin, originated from. At core, Rovectin isย rooted in loveย and inย resilience.ย  This Product is..๐Ÿ‘‡ โœจ100% vegan, hypoallergenic, toxin-free, cruelty-free โœจ100% free from paraben, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids. You can check it out on instagram! ๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0FTpLLoVN/?utm_medium=copy_link โœ…What I put here is my honest opinion about the product and how I experienced it, and as always what works for my skin doesnt always mean it will work for you too because we may have different skin concerns. ๐Ÿ€if you are interested you can check on my bio for the links and code discounts!
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
[Discontinued] Clean LHA Blemish Ampoule

Rovectin
[Discontinued] Clean LHA Blemish Ampoule

star rating

(175)

favorite

upvote

comment

9 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review โฃ๏ธ I'd like to consider this LHA Ampoule!
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

my pleasure it is super gentle!
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

nice revieww
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

owww thank you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
upvote

comment

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

thnks for the review ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

my pleasure โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ
upvote

comment

Maria23 user profile picture

Maria23

Dry/Sensitive

Thanks for the review, you did a great job! ๐Ÿค—
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

ohhh thank you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Love your photos
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!