picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot99 Views

Barr Super Green Deep Energy Ampoule Review💚

𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐨 [𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐] 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘉𝘈𝘙𝘙 𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴? Their products are cruelty-free, vegan-friendly and packaged in 100% recyclable packaging. Focus on minimalist skin care that aims to foster a culture of simple and practical skin care, incorporating only the best and most essential ingredients. It's so nice to have a try for their products!✨ 🌱𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞💚 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀 - A vegan ampoule formulated with 60% organic Heartleaf Extract that helps soothe and calm irritated skin. - Features 20% Mugwort Extract that nourishes and hydrates sensitive and acne prone skin. - Contains 0.1% Panthenol that helps form a moisture barrier to protect the skin from moisture loss. 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 & 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 This ampoule has viscous, colourless and clear lightweight texture that is scentless. I usually use this for my AM routine as it is not sticky and oily for me that is suitable in the morning for me❤️ I've using it around two weeks and it works well hydrates and soothes my combo skin. It calms my irritated skin and do protect well my skin from moisture loss. It's so gentle and comfortable when I apply on my skin. Overall, I fall in love with this ampoule as it works well for me !🤩 I would like to recommend this to combo skin and sensitive skin as it can nourishes and hydrates sensitive skin.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

nice reviewww
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ The Ampoule sounds hydrating & soothing!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!