picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

gngsam user profile picture

gngsam

Oily/Sensitive

dot325 Views

currently breaking out

hi picky fam! i’m here to share with u the fact that i’ve been breaking out so badly😭 i don’t even know what am i doing wrong honestly i think it might be my diet but who honestly knows can you please check my routines out and try correct it? i will forever be grateful❤️
upvote

comment

29 Comments

F

fifi24

Dry/Sensitive

you have 3 serums/ampoules in your pm routine. perhaps you should cut it down to 1 and see how your skin reacts. you may be using too many products at once which could cause your skin to freak out. as you have oily skin the number of layers may also be too much and cause you to break out.
upvote

comment

gngsam

Oily/Sensitive

what serums should i cut down though
upvote

comment

ZYuli user profile picture

ZYuli

Oily/Sensitive

-how many times a week do you use the inkey list retinol? -do you use the ordinary niacinamide and the 2%BHA chestnut toner together? •it can dry out your skin, because of that it can be producing more sebum which can lead to breakouts •10% niacinamide is very high, percentages around 4-5% have shown the same result with less chance to irritate your skin -if your skin is sensitive, don’t use viatmin c and niacinamide together. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing bad using them together however it’s not a bad idea to give your skin en break from so many products -is there something you’ve changed? •diet •lifestyle •your skincare routine? (have you had the same routine for a while(like atleast 1-2 months consistently) if so than it can’t be the product causing you to break out, otherwise it would happened earlier) •amount of sleep •stress •weather changes i hope you’ll respond so i can help you further!
upvote

comment

gngsam

Oily/Sensitive

hi! -i use the retinol twice a week -about the chestnut liquid and TO niacinamide yes i do use them in the same routine but i’ve been using them together for a while and got break out just now -yeah ik about vitamin c and i’ve tried to skip the niacinamide but i just got too oily😭 - ngl my diet kinda messed up recently due to xmas😭 the lifestyle is pretty much the same as well as the skincare routine i’m not really stressed rn but my sleeping schedule isnt really the best lmao
upvote

comment

F

fifi24

Dry/Sensitive

@gngsam maybe use the niacinamide serum in the morning and the snail mucin one in the evening as I’ve heard snail mucin also works great for acne as well as niacinamide
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

It could be the jumiso or the missha sunscreen. Are you having a lot of stress lately, sometimes it is the matter of hormones🤔
upvote

comment

CaitlynF user profile picture

CaitlynF

Oily/Resilient

I second the Missha sunscreen. The fragrance irritated my skin and over time caused small breakouts
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Numbuzin | Serum & Pad & Toner  event

Picky x Numbuzin | Serum & Pad & Toner

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 19th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!