picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Brand Talk

Imaann user profile picture

Imaann

Oily/Resilient

dot348 Views

Beauty of Joseon

Hi have you ever try this product range and how does the result is it worth to buy. They have many kind of serum. And I heard their toner work wonder as well. I want to know more about this brand
upvote

comment

19 Comments

Dewyfication user profile picture

Dewyfication

Oily/Sensitive

Best: Their sunscreen, cleansing balm and the revive eye serum. Totally worth trying. Worst: It’s not like I hated this stuff, but the effects were very mild, like their ginseg essence and the calming serum. I know some people swear by them, but they didn’t work so well for me.
upvote

comment

Imaann

Oily/Resilient

actually I use one of their serum before this. but I discontinue to use it. because I think personally the size of the serum is to small for me. so I did'nt see the significant result on my skin to. but for sure I love their serum and thats why I'm curious about this brand either it worth the hype
upvote

comment

DianaJ user profile picture

DianaJ

Oily/Sensitive

I know that many people seem to love their SPF, it was all over my Instagram. I haven’t tried it (although I really want to, I just have enough SPF at the moment), but I have their eye serum! In my opinion, it’s very good and not just for your eyes 👀 I apply a thin layer on my forehead. It makes my skin look fresher and rejuvenated!
Revive Eye Serum Ginseng + Retinal

BEAUTY OF JOSEON

star rating

(187)

favorite

upvote

comment

joliejc user profile picture

joliejc

Dry/Resilient

This has been in my cart for some time now and your post is making me want to pull the trigger on it!
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
super picky user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

I've tried four of their products (all from the ginseng line), and my favourite so far are the cleansing oil and retinal eye serum. Cleansing oil is great for gritting and removing sebaceous filaments. Eye serum is a gentle & lightweight retinaldehyde that can be used on the whole face. I like the ginseng essence toner too but I have to apply several layers in order to really get the hydration. The ginseng snail mucin serum is nice for when I need extra care for my barrier like after using harsh actives
Revive Serum Ginseng + Snail Mucin

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Revive Serum Ginseng + Snail Mucin

star rating

(288)

favorite

Ginseng Essence Water

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Ginseng Essence Water

star rating

(392)

favorite

Ginseng Cleansing Oil

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Ginseng Cleansing Oil

star rating

(110)

favorite

BEAUTY OF JOSEON

star rating

(187)

favorite

upvote

comment

Imaann

Oily/Resilient

Actually the ginseng term on this product really attract me to try it. the ginseng essence remind me of tatagaltier essence. I wonder wether it work like tatagaltier to
upvote

comment

xxbelleandthebeastxx user profile picture

xxbelleandthebeastxx

Oily/Sensitive

i love most of their products that i ever tried. i love the ginseng toner, calming serum, the sunscreen and also the green plum + aha one. Their products very gentle and suitable for my skin. Never break me out and also very affordable in my opinion. Overall i just love the brand so much so you should check them out too 🥰🤗😄
Calming Serum Green Tea + Panthenol

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Calming Serum Green Tea + Panthenol

star rating

(267)

favorite

Ginseng Essence Water

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Ginseng Essence Water

star rating

(392)

favorite

Bubble Toner Green Plum + AHA

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Bubble Toner Green Plum + AHA

star rating

(48)

favorite

Relief Sun Rice + Probiotics SPF50+ PA++++

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Relief Sun Rice + Probiotics SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(698)

favorite

upvote

comment

Imaann

Oily/Resilient

thanks for your reccomendation. I really want to try that ginseng essence though
upvote

comment

Gelly10 user profile picture

Gelly10

Dry/Sensitive

I adored the plump and glowing look their sunscreen gave me(so moisturizing 😍) but I have ridiculously sensitive skin so I had to stop using it.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm  event

Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!