picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Información

baobeaute user profile picture

baobeaute

Grasa/Resistente

dot305 Vistas

How often should I reapply SPF?

Hi everyone! As we all know, wearing SPF everyday is a must for healthy skin. I know that I should reapply every 2h when it's sunny and I'm outside. But how often should I reapply when I'm home and it's raining all day? 😅 I live in Northern Germany and that type of weather is really common throughout fall, winter and even spring. Any help would be really appreciated 😊
Don't Blush Sun Cream Face SPF 30

V.SUN
Don't Blush Sun Cream Face SPF 30

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

9 Comentarios

Efi user profile picture

Efi

Grasa/Resistente

There is no need for re application when you are inside. Only if you are next to a window and the sun is hitting you.
upvote

comment

baobeaute

Grasa/Resistente

Haha yes that's how I feel too 🙈maybe I will start reapplying in the afternoon just to be safe
upvote

comment

Grethi user profile picture

Grethi

Grasa/Sensible

When I’m at home all day, what I do is check my Uv index app and see how high the uv index is. If it’s too high I reapply accordingly and stay away from sun light. If it’s low then I reapply less often
upvote

comment

baobeaute

Grasa/Resistente

I never thought about that 😯 checking the UV index sounds like a smart thing to do if you're unsure about reapplying
upvote

comment

SkincareExplorer user profile picture
super picky user badge

SkincareExplorer

Grasa/Sensible

I live in Scotland and it's very rainy and dark lately so I can relate! I usually reapply every 3-4 hrs when I'm at home and it's dark but it depends if I work close to the window or not. Or when I can feel that my skin is a little dry, then I reapply even faster😅
upvote

comment

baobeaute

Grasa/Resistente

I have oily skin so I never feel the need to reapply 😅 but I will try to do it more often
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
super picky user badge

elaineganuelas

Grasa/Resistente

I would normally reapply 1x given the situation (rainy/indoors)
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Seca/Sensible

Reapplication of sunscreen should be done every 2 hours regardless of weather or being indoor or outdoors
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Hanskin | Glow Retinol Serum & Cream  event

Picky x Hanskin | Glow Retinol Serum & Cream

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!