Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Marca

NEOGEN brand profile picture
brand user badge

NEOGEN

Grasa/Sensible

dot7,795 Vistas

HAPPY SKIN STARTS WITH NEOGEN💜 Neogen's Signature Trial Kit GIVEAWAY🎁

Celebrating Neogen's partnership with Picky, We are giving away Neogen's trial kit with all of Neogen's signature items to 500 lucky winners❣ 💛Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula #100% natural calendula petals #cleanses thoroughly and removes dirt and impurities #provides skin calming and soothing benefits 💙Real Fermence Micro Essence #93% naturally fermented essence #strengthens skin barrier #healthy, supple and glowing skin #miracle in a bottle 💜Real Vita C Serum #22% sodium ascorbyl phosphate #a daily multivitamin for the skin #brightens and firms the appearance of skin #healthy skin, youthful glow 💗Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine #saturated in wine extract #exfoliates dead skin cells and impurities #tightens and firms enlarged pores #gentle at-home peeling #100% pure cotton pad #3 layered gauze pad 💚Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea #saturated in green tea extract #removes accumulated dead skin cells and wastes #calms, hydrates, revitalizes skin #gentle at-home peeling #100% pure cotton pad #3 layered gauze pad 🎀Neogen Exclusive Promotion🎀 We have prepared a special gift just for our PICKY friends! Get extra 10% off on your purchase at Neogenlab.us and Amazon, and try the goodness we have in stored for your skin! Promotion Code : GOPICKY10 Promotion Period : September 23rd ~ October 31st, 2021 URL : https://www.neogenlab.us/ https://www.amazon.com/NeogenDermalogy We wish everyone good luck✨ Neogen Dermalogy is one of the oldest and prestigious KOREAN BEAUTY brand dedicated to deliver skin solutions with real results for your everyday skin concern. We are a beauty innovator that only focuses on the good and providing high performance skincare based on the core principles of advanced bio technology.
carousel
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

star rating

(355)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

star rating

(304)

favorite

Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

star rating

(232)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence

star rating

(491)

favorite

Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine

star rating

(289)

favorite

upvote

comment

574 Comentarios

CindyLie user profile picture

CindyLie

Grasa/Sensible

Thank you Neogen for gives us chances to try those great products. This is a huge giveaway with 500 winners. Hope I'll be one of them and get chances to review those products since neogen alr in my wishlist for a long time. Good luck for all of you and me❤️🤩
upvote

comment

HeidiD user profile picture
super picky user badge

HeidiD

Seca/Resistente

Thank you Picky X Neogen for this wonderful event! I am always looking for a good Vit C serum and would be grateful to have a chance to win this! 💐💐💐💐💐 Good luck everyone!
upvote

comment

Ellie137 user profile picture

Ellie137

Grasa/Resistente

good luck love ❤
upvote

comment

nennas77 user profile picture

nennas77

Seca/Resistente

Wow! Such a generous giveaway! I would love to try and review! 😍
upvote

comment

B

Beautyfix101

Grasa/Resistente

so excited for this set!
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nature Republic | Honey Melting Lip event

Picky x Nature Republic | Honey Melting Lip

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!