picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Picky

monikap user profile picture

monikap

Grasa/Resistente

dot1,308 Vistas

"Weird" skincare ingredients 😳 🧐

Snail mucin? I guess everyone's already used to it and it doesn't shock anyone to see it in skincare! 😅 How about red pepper paste, bee venom, wasabi and donkey's milk?! 😨 Below you can see skincare with some interesting ingredients! Would you try them? Or are there any other unusual ingredients you saw in your skincare? 😱 Comment below 👇🏻 Make sure to check out our TikTok about the Miss Dragon wasabi product! https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLRCGpdd/
carousel
upvote

comment

131 Comentarios

renzibythesea user profile picture

renzibythesea

Seca/Sensible

To be fair I only recently heard of horse oil as a skincare ingredien and that by far is the weirdest. I'm not sure what the companies behind the horse oil skincare had to do with the horse to incorporate it as an ingredient into the product. And I would have thought that capsaicin inside the pepper would irritate skin. I'd like to hear the reasoning of using it as a an ingredient in a soothing lip balm in the first place. 🤔
upvote

comment

OreLu user profile picture
super picky user badge

OreLu

Grasa/Resistente

I've not heard of horse oil before. I just looked it up.
upvote

comment

JustMsJ user profile picture

JustMsJ

Seca/Sensible

I’ve used the Bee Venom many years ago and loved the brand. I haven’t yet tried snail mucin yet.
upvote

comment

Skincarewithsky user profile picture

Skincarewithsky

Seca/Resistente

you have to try the mucin🥰 its not just loved by people with dry skin but truly beloved by so many😊💕 great ingredient. I'm sure you've heard of the Cosrx Snail Mucin right
upvote

comment

G

GYPSYPOTIONS94

Grasa/Resistente

so these aren't even the weirdest I've seen.....I've seen pop able like peptide things and they were PLACENTA!!!!! LIKE WHO'S PLACENTA DID YOU TAKE FOR THIS?!?! IS THAT WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL PLACENTAS AFTER BABIES ARE BORN?!?! I MEAN I KNOW SOME MOMS EAT THEIRS OR BLEND IT IN A SMOOTHIE BUT WHERE DO THE OTHER PLACENTAS GO?!?!?
upvote

comment

TraceyJeanne user profile picture

TraceyJeanne

Grasa/Resistente

it’s plant placenta lol. it comes from a plant not a human.
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Grasa/Sensible

Oh.... Nothing strange for these days 🤣🤣
upvote

comment

annoj user profile picture

annoj

Grasa/Sensible

never tried this before
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!