Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Merek

ROVECTIN brand profile picture
brand user badge

ROVECTIN

Kering/Sensitif

dot3,955 Dilihat

🌸Feel the remarkable ability to self-purify🌸[Rovectin International Giveaway]

Hello! World! We brought another giveaway with PICKY. We are thrilled to tell you about Lotus Water Cream. It is a holy grail product to many Romilles! Let us tell you about this amazing Lotus Water Cream 🌸Lotus water extract, which makes up 75% of the content, has a remarkable ability to self-purify. 🌸Though rooted in mud, the lotus flower blooms gracefully due to its special ability to self-purify and cleanse. 🌸With the high content of lotus flower extract, Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Cream absorbs damaging toxins out of your skin for a clearer and cleaner complexion. 👍Additionally, Kaempferol, a well-known antioxidant helps restore balance and has anti-aging properties. 🌱100% vegan, hypoallergenic, toxin-free, cruelty-free 🌱100% free from parabens, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids. 🐶Also, cute stickers are in the package! [🔥Giveaway Boost🔥] ❣Go ahead and sign up Rovectin Giveaway at Picky. ❣Share the post on your Instagram! Tag @rovectin_global & @go.picky ❣️Lastly, don’t forget to follow @rovectin_global at Instagram. 👍For the best reviewers, we are gonna give additional gift, Lotus Water Calming Toner👍 We love you with all of our hearts💕 📢The event closes on September 29, 2021 (11 AM Korean Time)
carousel
upvote

comment

407 Komentar

Z

zoozoo

Kering/Sensitif

so excited about this giveaway,lotus cream is one of my wishlist ❤️
upvote

comment

PickyAddict user profile picture

PickyAddict

Berminyak/Sensitif

Good luck to us😘😘😘
upvote

comment

Kusuma user profile picture

Kusuma

Berminyak/Sensitif

So excited, my skin really like the toner so I really want to try the cream 🥰
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture
super picky user badge

FSha

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

wow another giveaway from Rovectin 🥰 Thank you so much for this giveaway 💕✨ good luck for everyone 🍀
upvote

comment

LadyBossReviews user profile picture

LadyBossReviews

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

So excited! Good luck everyone!! 💕
upvote

comment

Carrots user profile picture

Carrots

Berminyak/Sensitif

Thank you for another giveaway! 💕 Hoping to win this Lotus Water Cream because it looks so suitable for my skin type 😍 Good luck everyone! 🍀
upvote

comment

Kusuma user profile picture

Kusuma

Berminyak/Sensitif

Good luck for you too 🤞
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Berminyak/Sensitif

Hi, Rovectin! Thank you so much for another opportunity! I would love to try this product. Best of luck to all participants! 💚
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Graceclub | Panthe-Shot 675 event

Picky x Graceclub | Panthe-Shot 675

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

May 17th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!