picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Bantuan Rutin

nclpaez user profile picture

nclpaez

Kering/Sensitif

dot198 Dilihat

From Niacinamide to Vitamin C Routine Help

I am currently using Niacinamide in my skincare routine from Serum to Moisturizer and Sunscreen with Niacinamide. I recently got my Vit C Set from Wishtrend and I am planning to switch from Niacinamide to a Vit C in order to treat my acne scars. I am switching because my Niacin is almost finished. Do you have any tips on how will I switch safely and avoid skin purging? Niacinamide: Olay Super Serum Hyaluronic Acid + Olay White Radiance Night Cream
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Dear, Klairs
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

star rating

(576)

favorite

Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask

Dear, Klairs
Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask

star rating

(294)

favorite

upvote

comment

19 Komentar

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Berminyak/Sensitif

I think yoh can start slowly and test patch. Dont forget to use sunscreen. πŸ€—
upvote

comment

nclpaez

Kering/Sensitif

Is using Vit C every other day enough? Also, if I have a 1 day rest (in the every other day use of Vit C) what do I use?
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Kering/Sensitif

Hi Nicole, welcome to Picky πŸ€— I'm using the same Vitamin C πŸ‹ serum that you've tagged! Here's my experience ⬇️ https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9SZZipRMf/?utm_medium=copy_link I use it 6 days a week in the mornings with that same vitamin E cream! I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too πŸ’• @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

nclpaez

Kering/Sensitif

will check this out, thank you! I followed you back 🀍
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Kering/Sensitif

Hey Nicole, you asked earlier: Is using Vit C every other day enough? Also, if I have a 1 day rest (in the every other day use of Vit C) what do I use? You could use Vit C on alternate days perhaps in the beginning. This is a gentle serum so it's fine to use daily, really. On the days you don't use Vit C, you could use hydrating and/or serums. That's what I do! ☺️
upvote

comment

yiyihu302 user profile picture

yiyihu302

Kering/Sensitif

You should start with low vitamin c first, it really depends on the % you bought
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Nature Republic | Honey Melting Lip event

Picky x Nature Republic | Honey Melting Lip

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!