picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Perbincangan Merek

cxpcarol user profile picture

cxpcarol

Berminyak/Sensitif

dot139 Dilihat

Receiving pr!!

Does anyone here ever receive pr. If yes how much time did you have to wait until you get to that point. Tell me your experience on picky!!
upvote

comment

6 Komentar

nCaila user profile picture
picky squad user badge

nCaila

Berminyak/Sensitif

Are you talking about giveaways on here or getting free product from companies? I don’t think you can receive PR on here you’d probably have to have a following of 1000+ on social media (TikTok and instagram) to be offered PR. I’ve gotten giveaways the first month I’ve been here and I’m trying some other apps too.
upvote

comment

joannaR1019 user profile picture

joannaR1019

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Can you give me the names of the other apps?
upvote

comment

temptallure user profile picture
picky squad user badge

temptallure

Kering/Sensitif

You have to be patience there a lot of people here and you just have to stay active and you will get some products
upvote

comment

TNT1 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

TNT1

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I have no clue about the PR. Just know that Picky is amazing! Just give it time and you’ll be bombarded with giveaways. Just stay active and make sure you include your tags and hashtags. I think I am being punished for not posting a couple right, but I am also pretty new. It’s definitely a process to post your reviews for Picky.
upvote

comment

nCaila user profile picture
picky squad user badge

nCaila

Berminyak/Sensitif

Yea I hope they would let you know if there are reasons you’re not winning giveaways but still letting you enter.
upvote

comment

Raeven user profile picture

Raeven

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I didn’t receive any pr yet
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Dr. G | R.E.D Blemish Clear Soothing Cream event

Picky x Dr. G | R.E.D Blemish Clear Soothing Cream

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

May 25th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!