picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Продукт

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot2,361 Просмотров

What's wrong?

Hey guys do you know what could be wrong with my Cerave SA Smoothing cleanser? I have Been using it for a month but one day I noticed that some of the Liquid Turned brown. It kinda seems like it goes from the top, the pump, All the way down through the Pipe into the Actual cleanser. Should I stop using it on my face and use it on my body instead? 🥺
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

12 Комментариев

annaya user profile picture

annaya

Жирная

That should bot be happening. Please don’t use it and contact the customer service of the place you have bought it from as it shouldn’t have gone bad in a month and it honestly looks terrifying. And I wouldn’t use it on the body either, just dispose the product.
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
super picky user badge

Veracity

Жирная

Stop using it anywhere on your face and body. Open the bottle and check what it is. That’s not a good sign!
upvote

comment

softytulips user profile picture

softytulips

Сухая

Yeah definitely don’t use it on your body. It should not have turned brown Especially if you have only been using it for one month. Maybe your got a fake cleanser?
upvote

comment

DearBoba user profile picture

DearBoba

Сухая

Definitely don’t use it on your face. Maybe it’s a fake one, or perhaps the spring inside the pump is rusting?
upvote

comment

bornfreeeee user profile picture

bornfreeeee

Сухая/Чувствительная

I would stop using it immediately and share this picture with the company. At the very least they could hopefully offer coupons to replace it.
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser  event

Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

April 26th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!