Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Бренд

J
super picky user badge

Jeannie88

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot241 Просмотров

Amore Pacific

Hey everyone 👋, has anyone tried AmorePacific creams (either Time Response or Moisture Plumping) before? I have sample sizes and would like to know how was the experience and did you have any reaction to it. My skin changes depending on the season (drier in winter and slightly oily in summer) but I find it’s getting a little drier than before. Thanks 🙏
carousel
upvote

comment

10 Комментариев

Cdal user profile picture

Cdal

Жирная

Auw , i really love to try these brands but yet no chance to try it . hope your skin love it
upvote

comment

J
super picky user badge

Jeannie88

Сухая/Чувствительная

Thanks I hope so too 😊
upvote

comment

shiejj user profile picture

shiejj

Жирная

i haven’t tried it yet but i am eyeing on their creams 👀 how was your experience so far?
upvote

comment

J
super picky user badge

Jeannie88

Сухая/Чувствительная

I just started to use the Time Response Skin Reserve Creme this week (only at night). Was a little apprehensive as it has a strong fragrance. It’s a nice smell but was worried it might irritate my skin. Luckily it didn’t break me out or cause my skin to be red and inflamed. It is quite rich in terms of texture and made my skin feel very moisturised. It is the end of winter here and I think this is good for the colder months but might be too rich for the warmer months. Plus I’m in my 40s so this product might not be good for the younger age group. The price tag is a real killer too.
upvote

comment

iamkhayramos user profile picture
picky squad user badge

iamkhayramos

Жирная

i really love to try these brands, too!
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Mise En Scene | Original Hair Serum event

Picky x Mise En Scene | Original Hair Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

June 21th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!