picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Уход за кожей

Honeybunn user profile picture

Honeybunn

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot1,474 Просмотров

Sunscreen yes or no

Hello everyone, i have started using vitamin serum, as so, i also started with 3W CLINIC's sunblock cream. However i found out that after a week my skins condition had become worser ??? not to blame the whitening serum cuz it wasnt irritation or discomfort brought by it !! But i realized there is little bumps and my skin didnt feel at its best since then. i tried to stop using sunscreen and my skin got a little bit better... hmm funny right hahaha Does anyone else have the same problem XD ? Btw this sunscreen is so oily and i feel that it doesnt get absorbed and leave my skin stickyy... i dont wanna waste it tho...
Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF50+/PA+++

3wClinic
Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF50+/PA+++

star rating

(326)

favorite

Galac Whitening Vita Serum

manyo
Galac Whitening Vita Serum

star rating

(20)

favorite

upvote

comment

107 Комментариев

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Сухая

Use it on your hands and body instead of your face if you don’t like the texture
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Жирная

Both of these have comedogenic ingredients which may be causing the bumps. It's always best to start using one new product at a time, wait 2 weeks and then introduce another one - that way you would be more likely to know the trigger. Test them out separately for a while but unfortunately it may just be that they're not the right products for you.
upvote

comment

Honeybunn user profile picture

Honeybunn

Сухая/Чувствительная

is it because im not cleansing properly ? :( thats why it clogs pores ?
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Gray17

Жирная

or maybe you are not cleansing thoroughly and residue is left on your skin???
upvote

comment

lolitarose user profile picture

lolitarose

Сухая

You should try using an oil-based cleanser before your regular cleanse to make sure that you are thoroughly removing the sunscreen. If you don’t like this screen you can use it as a body screen instead. But don’t give up on sunscreen!
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Gray17

Жирная

if it is not really working on your skin, use it on your body instead
upvote

comment

F

fathimaahmed

Жирная

For me personally sunscreen doesn't really work .. I think it depends on the skin type😅
upvote

comment

beautywithdanni user profile picture

beautywithdanni

Сухая

no sunscreen can do so much damage to your skin, including skin cancer. You can put all the products you want on your face but if you aren't using sunscreen these products will so nothing for your skin. The Sun is one of the top causes of your skin aging quickly, and getting melanoma
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x DR. G | R.E.D Blemish Clear Soothing Cream event

Picky x DR. G | R.E.D Blemish Clear Soothing Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!