picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Бренд

cxpcarol user profile picture

cxpcarol

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot134 Просмотров

Receiving pr!!

Does anyone here ever receive pr. If yes how much time did you have to wait until you get to that point. Tell me your experience on picky!!
upvote

comment

6 Комментариев

nCaila user profile picture
picky squad user badge

nCaila

Жирная/Чувствительная

Are you talking about giveaways on here or getting free product from companies? I don’t think you can receive PR on here you’d probably have to have a following of 1000+ on social media (TikTok and instagram) to be offered PR. I’ve gotten giveaways the first month I’ve been here and I’m trying some other apps too.
upvote

comment

joannaR1019 user profile picture

joannaR1019

Жирная

Can you give me the names of the other apps?
upvote

comment

temptallure user profile picture
picky squad user badge

temptallure

Сухая/Чувствительная

You have to be patience there a lot of people here and you just have to stay active and you will get some products
upvote

comment

TNT1 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

TNT1

Сухая

I have no clue about the PR. Just know that Picky is amazing! Just give it time and you’ll be bombarded with giveaways. Just stay active and make sure you include your tags and hashtags. I think I am being punished for not posting a couple right, but I am also pretty new. It’s definitely a process to post your reviews for Picky.
upvote

comment

nCaila user profile picture
picky squad user badge

nCaila

Жирная/Чувствительная

Yea I hope they would let you know if there are reasons you’re not winning giveaways but still letting you enter.
upvote

comment

Raeven user profile picture

Raeven

Жирная

I didn’t receive any pr yet
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x CNP | Active Ampule & Angle-Fit Ampule  event

Picky x CNP | Active Ampule & Angle-Fit Ampule

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

May 24th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!