picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

BeautyRx user profile picture

BeautyRx

Oily/Resilient

dot764 Views

I’m From Ginseng Serum

Hey people, I want to talk about this holy grail product of mine… 🥁drum roll please🥁 And its none other then I’m from Ginseng Serum🤩 . In Korea, ginseng is known for it medicinal properties for centuries now. It is know as super herb and have various skin and immunity defining benefits. . It is a serum designed to enhance blood circulation to make the complexion more fresh and lively. It acts to replenish nutrients to the skin to soothen and restore youth. Ginseng extract penetrates deep into the skin to increase elasticity and make the complexion more luminous from the inside out. . The highly concentrated Ginseng extract tightly adheres to the skin, working to add elasticity to dull, lifeless skin. . The concentrated antioxidant properties of the Ginseng extract purifies skin that is fatigued from external stimuli and accumulated waste. . I highly recommend to you’ll if you need a superb anti-ageing, super hydrating and an age defining serum. And I’m on my fourth bottle now. . . And do follow my Instagram page for more skincare reviews, updates, and tips n hacks☺️🙏🏼
carousel
Ginseng Serum

I'M FROM
Ginseng Serum

star rating

(85)

favorite

upvote

comment

85 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture
picky squad user badge

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

my wishh
upvote

comment

BeautyRx

Oily/Resilient

which will happen soo☺️😁
upvote

comment

M

mytime

Oily/Resilient

their packaging is great
upvote

comment

BeautyRx

Oily/Resilient

i know right 😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream event

Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!