picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Picky

jennakk user profile picture

jennakk

Dry/Sensitive

dot2,410 Views

[Winners] Share Your Skincare Obsession! [Mini Challenge]

WINNERS! 🌟 mommabird 🌟 sacredv 🌟 nickelo1980 🌟 kas2ri 🌟 angryskin Tell us your latest skincare obsession. Which product has graced your skin and captured your heart? Sharing is caring so let us know that product you just can’t get enough of! Plus tell us why for the chance of winning 500 Picky Points 😉 We’ll pick our top 5 and share on July 4th! 💙
upvote

comment

212 Comments

kee723 user profile picture

kee723

Dry/Resilient

oohhh this is a good one….I am obsessed with Strivectin Super-C Retinol Serum at the moment. It takes some time but the results are undeniable🤗
upvote

comment

chloeskyxo user profile picture

chloeskyxo

Dry/Sensitive

totally worth it ✨♥️
upvote

comment

P

PinkPositive

Dry/Resilient

Oohhhh I absolutely love ❤️ the “Hyaluronic Acid” by the ORDINARY. I use it everyday in my routine of about 5 products and I truly believe it is what is keeping my skin looking plump and young. I really don’t think I can ever go without it now. It has so many benefits & I can literally feel them the second I use the products! my skin always feels moisturizer when I used it. & it always goes perfect with my face cream and other serums. Yay. #Serums are truly my #1 favorite skincare product I think!
upvote

comment

J

jayexloves

Oily/Resilient

I've been using the Naturium Super Serum which has retinol but it has a good mix of ingredients too like niacinamide. The other one I'm using is from Kiehls retinol and that serum is great on my sensitive skin, no breakouts whatsoever!!
upvote

comment

P

PinkPositive

Dry/Resilient

What do you personally notice when you use “Noacinamide”?! Super curious. I do use a serum here and there but I can admit it’s a product (I don’t have many) that I haven’t done a ton of research in, so I’d love your take/opinion. Thanks, Britt 💕☀️
upvote

comment

pickycutiepie user profile picture

pickycutiepie

Oily/Sensitive

I've recently been using this cleanser and woww I'm so impressed by its gel to foam texture.. also it is really gentle, yet makes me face feel cleansed after! in love ❤️ and been my fav step of my routine these days haha
Gentler Cleanser

5 To 5
Gentler Cleanser

star rating

(12)

favorite

upvote

comment

Chantalashleyskin user profile picture

Chantalashleyskin

Oily/Sensitive

yay! so exciting! thanks picky! ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser  event

Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 26th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!