Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Picky

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Oily/Sensitive

dot2,063 Views

[WINNER + CLOSED] Make Me Up💄[Review Challenge]

Congrats to the winners 🥳🎉 ❤️ Hajarmahmoud ❤️ SashaGrace ❤️ Corinaliz ❤️ BlondieRS ❤️ Smellysharpie We’re trying something different this time! MAKEUP💋 We want to see all those reviews on your BEAUTY products. Show us your latest lip liner, eyeshadow palette or luscious mascara! We can not wait to see all that pretty makeup and what you have to say about it 💞 Make sure to join the challenge via the banner on the homepage so you can collect your points once you’ve finished your review. Points will only be given to those that write NEW REVIEWS within the time frame of the challenge and include at least one photo or video 📸 [September 13 - September 20] 🚨Tip! If you can’t find the makeup product you want to review on Picky, just add it with the product Request (image attached for reference) 😉 PLUS We will pick 5 winners for this challenge on September 21! Winners are in the running for a new BIG monthly prize (Picky Box 🎁)
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

199 Comments

alphahydRoxy user profile picture

alphahydRoxy

Dry/Resilient

I'm so looking forward to this 😍👏🏻 Love the fact that Picky is now more and more getting into makeup 😊 Do specific makeup utensils like brushes and beauty blenders count, too?
upvote

comment

LOLADEMO user profile picture

LOLADEMO

Dry/Resilient

💜💜
upvote

comment

Skinholygrail user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Skinholygrail

Dry/Sensitive

That what I was not looking forward to (Picky becoming all about make up). Enjoy everyone that does like this sorta thing 🥺
upvote

comment

RavenA user profile picture

RavenA

Oily/Sensitive

I doubt very much that will be all about makeup. I love that it focuses on skincare.
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
super picky user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Excited that Picky is expanding to other beauty products! Can't wait to write my review and read everyone else's 🥰
upvote

comment

skinwithzee user profile picture

skinwithzee

Oily/Sensitive

can't wait to see everyone's make up reviews 😍
upvote

comment

Ashtastic user profile picture

Ashtastic

Oily/Sensitive

yay!! There are some great makeup’s that bridge the skincare/makeup line that I think would be great for this! Can’t wait to do some reviewing!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser  event

Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 26th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!