Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Picky

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Oily/Sensitive

dot6,169 Views

Picky Squad is back!!🩷

Picky Squad is back, and we're excited to introduce a new system! πŸŽ‰ First off all, CONGRATULATIONS to the new members of Picky Squad and Super Picky Squad πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ’–!! You did an amazing job in the app last month πŸ₯°. We value each one of you, Pickies, and that's why we're committed to enhancing the community every day to provide more rewards and perks. πŸ’–πŸ’– As mentioned earlier, Picky Squad will undergo a refresh each month, depending on your activity in the previous month (e.g., this month's Picky Squad members were the most active in November). How to increase your chances of becoming a Picky Squad member? πŸ“ Write 3 reviews! BUT, remember, we value QUALITY over QUANTITY! 🌟 We appreciate your high activity and the numerous reviews you submit to be considered for Picky Squad. However, the better the quality, the higher your chances of becoming a Picky Squad member! 🌈 And to keep this status, simply write at least one HIGH quality review every month! 🌟 How to aim for Super Picky Squad member? Super Picky Squad members are seen as the BEST users of Picky! To be eligible, you must: - Be a current Picky Squad member - Create at least 3 HIGH-QUALITY product reviews - Rank in the TOP 20% of quality reviewers among Picky Squad members To maintain this status, create at least two HIGH quality reviews every month! 🌟 If you manage to get a Super Picky Squad status, you'll qualify for special perks from Picky πŸ‘€πŸ˜± ✨! We want to show you that we truly appreciate how much you have contributed to our app! ****It’s worth it to maintain your Super Picky Squad status!😍😍 NOTE: Meeting the monthly requirement doesn't guarantee gaining/maintaining the Picky Squad status. This is because only a certain percentage of users are accepted into Picky Squad and Super Picky Squad each month. If you couldn't maintain or increase your status, it means the content quality was exceptionally high that month! Don't be discouragedβ€”every month, you have a shot! Remember, our help center is always open for additional assistance, and you'll find the complete guidelines there as well. Link: https://gopicky.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/20091623834641-Picky-Squad Good luck, Pickies! πŸ’–πŸ’–
carousel
upvote

comment

504 Comments

V
super picky user badge

vanicream

Oily/Sensitive

Grateful to be part of super picky squad (at least for now🀞), can you provide more details on when and what the special perks will be?
upvote

comment

messijessie user profile picture

messijessie

Oily/Sensitive

Congratulations 🎊
upvote

comment

Pearly08 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Pearly08

Oily/Resilient

Thank you Picky ✨✨ First time being included in Super Picky Squad! ❀️ I’m so excited and looking forward for more here
upvote

comment

messijessie

Oily/Sensitive

Congratulations πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
super picky user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

I just noticed my golden badge. Thank you Picky ❀️
upvote

comment

LoveYourSkin user profile picture

LoveYourSkin

Oily/Resilient

You definitely deserve it!! I always notice your great content! Congrats. πŸ’–
upvote

comment

ReeneeReviews user profile picture
super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

Glad to see I kept my status. Thank you and curious to see the benefits.
upvote

comment

messijessie

Oily/Sensitive

Congratulations πŸŽ‰
upvote

comment

mifunnie user profile picture
super picky user badge

mifunnie

Oily/Sensitive

Congratulations everyone that got it!
upvote

comment

B

Beindahraja

Dry/Sensitive

Congratulations to all SPS
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!