Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Hair & Body Care Help

RimasBeautyCorner user profile picture
super picky user badge

RimasBeautyCorner

Oily/Resilient

dot64 Views

Hair Conditioner for Detangled hair...

Hi everyone πŸ‘‹ Just wondering if you have some suggestions for me! I have long hair and what to change all routine in Kbeauty or Jbeauty - so looking for: β˜‘οΈ Shampoo - oily scalp. β˜‘οΈ Conditioner or Balm - detangled, damaged hair. β˜‘οΈ Mask - for shiny hair. Thank you in advance πŸ™Œ
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Anabelah user profile picture

Anabelah

Dry/Sensitive

I highly recommend these fantastic, effective and very affordable products!
Fructis Papaya Hair Food Repairing Conditioner

Garnier
Fructis Papaya Hair Food Repairing Conditioner

star rating

(2)

favorite

Fructis Papaya Hair Food Repairing Mask

Garnier
Fructis Papaya Hair Food Repairing Mask

star rating

(8)

favorite

Root Cause Sebum Balance Shampoo

Skinlick
Root Cause Sebum Balance Shampoo

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

super picky user badge

RimasBeautyCorner

Oily/Resilient

Thank you πŸ™Œ Your suggestions looks great πŸ˜‡
upvote

comment

beyoubeautifull user profile picture

beyoubeautifull

Dry/Resilient

I suggest foxy bae products for all my girls and friends and family!! It’s changed my hairs life forever! Their products are also very good and have a 12 in 1 shampoo that I’ve used religiously for two years now! It’s called Malibu Smooth 12 in 1 formula and it’s a set with conditioner also! They are online and they have amazing deals like 3 for 30$ or even 9$ Sale for all full size liquid products! They sale hair tools as well! Hope this helps! πŸ’“Also the OGX argan renewing shampoo & conditioner is great second option and has lots of good ingredients and smells amazing and you could pick it up in many stores.
super picky user badge

RimasBeautyCorner

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for your suggestions πŸ™Œ FoxyBae looks great and they have a lot of hair tools 🀩 Unfortunately they are from USA, I'm currently living in the UK πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
upvote

comment

iamcc user profile picture

iamcc

Oily/Sensitive

Here is my suggestion. By the way, I have a thick and long wavy hair, and I am quite lazy to comb my hair everytime so I would suggest this. It really helps in detangling hair, and also it repairs damage hair. Plus it is smells good too.
super picky user badge

RimasBeautyCorner

Oily/Resilient

Thank you πŸ™ŒπŸ’– Wow your suggestions are amazing 😍 Honestly I'm eyeing some products from Shiseido and they looks great. Definitely go and put in my chart some of them... πŸ˜‡
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!